National Security Advisor Resigns

Trump’s National Security Advisor was effectively fired for posing a danger to national security.

He was actually asked to resign for lying to the VP about what he discussed with the Russian ambassador. Enjoy your alternative facts though.

We?

^ Corrected, thanks. We are still employed and have not talked to the Russians.

So Flynn, a man with substantial power, lying to the VP about discussions with foreign regime does not pose any threat to national security? Stop putting party over country. #americafirst

^ The National Security Advisor has no actual power other than having the ear of POTUS.

^ which is a ton of power, when Trump is POTUS.

Stop nitpicking and answer my question, please. Or don’t, the answer is self-evident. #americafirst #MAGA

Higgmond, all roads lead to the top. It’s only a matter of time now.

Wait, there are Russians on AF!

Suspicious

He only actually listens to Ivanka, Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon. If he really cared about Flynn’s opinion, he wouldn’t have made Bannon a regular member of the security council.

Do you have a link to the report stating he was asked to resign? All I’m seeing is that he chose to on his own and that Trump was standing by him while waiting some more time to make a decision.

Hardly nitpicking when you clearly don’t understand the role of the National Security Advisor. Also, my party is not the republican party and I did not vote for Trump. Please point out where I said there was no threat to national security. That is not the reason he was fired though, he was fired because he lied to Pence and made Pence look like an idiot for defending him on TV. So, your assertion that he was fired because he was a threat to national security is not correct.

NYT reported that Bannon insisted on his resignation.

Got it, so according to higg Flynn was fired for lying to Pence and making him look like a fool. We agree the lying to Pence poses a national security risk. However, Flynn was not fired because his dishonesty posed a national security risk. He was fired because the public found out he posed a risk which made Pence look like a fool. So, if the public didn’t find out about it, Pence would not look like a fool and he may not be fired. That’s actually worse than simply firing him for being dishonest about conversations with Russia because it poses a national security risk.

^+1000

You finally get it. As I’ve been telling dimwitted liberals for months now, there are plenty of actual reasons to criticize Trump, so stop making up fake ones. It just makes you look like whiny little bitches.

Cranky Barnes got this on lock

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3461323/Michael-Flynn-Resignation-Letter.pdf

Pro tip: if you want people do listen to you don’t be an asshole enlightened

At no point did I make up a fake reason to dislike Trump. Your point is actually more negative than mine.

I agree libruls hate Trump for the wrong reasons. Everyone needs to be focused on the Russia stuff. That is what matters. We’ve had kleptocracy for a while but Trump wants to take it to an 11.