The worst you ever felt

So I have been through really shitty times when I was being treated and I know how being shitty feels like. Tonight for some stupid reason I thought it’s a good idea to order Pizza and I did. The only trouble is I ate way too much and now I can barely do anything due to all that carb in my body. Any solutions? Damn I feel bad , never felt this bad since god knows when, how do people eat all those cheese and carbs ? Fu k , it’s poison.

Update: I drank a gallon of water in 20 minutes but still feel thirsty, this really feels bad . It’s gonna be a rough night.

Oxypowder time.

Never happened. Not possible.

Really? Eating a lot of pizza is worse than having cancer? You know you could just vomit a lot. Sort of serious solution. You would do this for alcohol poisoning for instance.

i had food poisoning once and had lava coming out of both ends at the same time for like 4 hours

You’ll feel better when you take a sh!t

#Number2

once. i didnt sh!t for 7days. That is bad news

When you wake up, take 2x of pre-workout which gives you the craps (lots of caffeine), you’ll crap it all out then hit the gym really hard.

I was exaggerating, but honestly it was a very very odd and bad feeling of extreme bloating and exhaustion at the same time. Moral of the story is don’t eat too much of anything if you haven’t for some time.

I have eaten more than 1x large papa johns pizzas when in huge calorie deficits, but felt more pissed that I resorted to low quality foods rather than actual bloating. I mean, they had buy one get one free large pizza … had to get 2… I love pizza.

Yeah I had one domino xlarge pizza with one of those stuffed cheese breads. Was binge watching house of cards so I wasn’t aware of my consumption.

ahhh the pizza+netflix+binge combo. classic. Congratulations, sir, you have become true American. I don’t care what immigration says. You did it.

Time to invest in some jorts and a cutoff american flag tee with an american flag bandana. I hope you like bud diesel.

I only need a truck with a trump bumper sticker, no ?

Failing level 3… clinical depression

trouble with your miss ?

trouble with your miss ?

Any number of times I consumed hard alcohol that came out of a plastic jug.

When I found out a coworker had a better looking business card.

Xlarge + cheesy bread all on your own??? Oh yeah, that’ll stop up the drain!!! did you have a diet coke to balance out the calories??? cheeky