2012 NFL season

Go Rams.

Week 5.

Can’t wait for Brady vs Manning. I’m even cancelling my date tomorrow to watch it.

^ lol, me too. Today I even took my children out all day to be able to catch both Pitt vs Philly and NE vs Den wire to wire tomorrow, and wifey will go with them tomorrow somewhere. If she ever files for divorce, I’m pretty sure she’ll list one of the reasons in the divorce papers as: “motherf*ing football”.

Hope this is not the last Brady vs Manning.

49erssssssss babyyy :slight_smile:

P. Manning had a great game, even his biggest naysayers (cough IEV cough) have to admit it. When he did have the ball (which was 2 mins a quarter) and when his temmates didn’t turnover or drop the ball (Thomas, McGahee), he put points on the board.

Can someone explain to me how Roberto fails to show up at the fantasy draft, pays after the fact, and yet he is the only undefeated team in our league?

Oh and my comment about Mendenhall being fantasy irrelevant… you can ignore that.

^ True about Mendenhall, he had a good game, but how much better will he be than what he did last weekend? Also, Chris Johnson looks woefully bad behind a woeful offensive line, so I’m still glad I didn’t do the trade.

Mendenhall has a short week. This is a good test to see how healthy he is.

It’s funny because while I still want him to lose games, this year I’ve come to appreciate his historic talent. At 36, new team, rusty after a year off, and with multiple surgeries, he’s way better than most QBs in the league.

It took you this long to appreciate him…lol

^Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Mendenhall injured. Not good news for those expecting him to carry the load.

Need Demaryius Thomas to score ~13pts to stay as the only undefeated team left…

So…who’s ready for the 2013 draft?

Shonn Greene looking like Barry Sanders. Not sure if he will get 150 yds and 3 TDs again (not in a game, but for the rest of the season).

Best MNF game so far. Regardless of the success of Brady, Rodgers and Brees, Manning remains the poster child of the NFL.

It would be even better if only Philip Rivers weren’t so pitifully bad…what a joke! He just threw ANOTHER interception, and I couldn’t help but laugh. Sure, Eddie Royal just got undercut in a big way but come on, as a quarterback you have to anticipate the defense’s move on that.

Philip Rivers is down right painful to watch. Can’t believe this guy was considered a top 5 QB in the NFL. Did Vincent Jackson make such a huge difference??? Time to pick up Josh Freeman…

I spent the first half laughing at Peyton’s expressions (what’s wrong with his receivers?), and the second half at Rivers’. Good to see Rivers finally considered in the middle of the pack at best. Impressive win, but will see how Peyton “It’s too cold in January” Manning responds outside his former cushy dome when it matters.

And off topic, tonight the Yankees get a dose of the Verlander treatment, yeaaaahhh!

I’ve always put Rivers in the same category as Cutler. The difference this year is that Cuts has Marshall. But they’re not elite QBs. Maybe if the Chargers kept Brees, they would have at least a ring today.