300 high school chicks go br@less in protest

Saw a girl at the beach walking around topless this weekend, she dressed rather dudelike and had armpit hair, but her boobs were not bad to look at. I think the initial shock factor wore off after about 2 mins and nobody really cared at that point. If thats how the person is comofortable who am I to judge I wasnt wearing a shirt.

It’s not body shaming. Everything is consequence free anymore. High school should be about learning discipline and what’s appropriate. One girl got “body shamed” for wearing shorts too short for the dress code awhile back and it was a big outrage. But if a guy gets told you can’t wear sandles or a tank top and senet home to change into shoes, it’s just a dress code violantion.

The point is, half of the morons in any given graduating class will go on to work jobs that require a uniform (UPS, Postal Service, MacDonalds, Waitress, auto mechanic, salesman, etc etc etc.) and it will partly be because they like this girl didn’t learn the lesson in school on how to succeed in life. Everything is the man out to oppress them from expressing their snowflake like personality. Of the half that goes to college, a further 50% or so will do their four years or some portion of it before dropping out ot wind up in the same boat. But hey, they made their own bed I guess.

Agree.

Male teacher’s are entitled to be free of sexual harassment as well. If male teacher consistently wore tight pants that accentuated his anatomy, then I’m sure there would be complaints. If 17 year old girl’s swingers makes him uncomfortable, he has a right to complain.

can’t do too much damage with that now can we, perhaps it should’ve been a rule of wrist

I don’t think the “rule of thumb” was an actual law. It was more of a societal guideline, like how it is acceptable to ask your female colleagues to fetch coffee today.

Lol, right on.

I don’t understand why the teacher was uncomfortable.

I 100% agree with this but that is not how society works. There’s a double standard, obviously. How many times have you heard sexualization of women is wrong and how men are shamed because they are “pigs and perverts”?

I think he was quoting the woman at the factory from boondock saints…

Except he didn’t complain for the whole year until a week before her graduation… Weird

Must be more over sensitive political correctness bullcrap

^lol…his strategy worked.

That’s like delegitimizing women’s harassment complaints because they tolerated uncomfortable environment for some time.

For those that are on the fence RE: is going braless a good look? Check out Kendall Jenner yesterday.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/22/kendall-jenner-nipple-piercing-photo/

It’s TMZ so it’s SFW most places, but she’s wearing a black sheer top so you can definitely see…plenty.

I guess possibly NSFW if you work for a nazi.

ohai - are you actually trying to say the teacher was working in a hostile environment? Of all the arguements, that’s gotta be the hardest to position.

I’ll chalk this up to “ohai’s weekly weird stance on something.”

is that a barbell piercing through the left one? i’m a fan of those.

I believe it is. And I think I’m coming around to the idea of them myself.

They like when you tug on them!

Those are some nice boobs