300 high school chicks go br@less in protest

^A dime a dozen at twenty years of age if I recall correctly.

Agreed, but they’d still look better with some support and (very little) padding.

Add me to the “girls look better in bras” category. (Unless they just took it off for you 'cuz you’re about to do the humpty-dump.)

Just to be clear, you’d prefer Kendall Jenner wear the exact same outfit with a bra? You’d rather see a bra under a see-through top than untethered boobs?

This doesn’t compute.

Ah very nice. I’m totally for freedom of expression and bras

I’m pro bra just because of the effects of age and gravity. That’s it. But heavily against padded and push up bras

Bogus question, because I’m not a fan of the outfit to begin with. It looks trashy and whorrific. I’d rather she wore a form-fitting t-shirt that shows cleavage (with a bra) or a bikini or pencil skirt or something.

I suppose if you’re wearing a see-through top, you kinda have to go bra-less. But I don’t particularly want to look at that, even if it is Cait’s daughter.

She needs to take lessons from Jenn Sterger (edit - or Jess Greenberg). That’s how to be trashy in style.

So prop her boobs up on a guitar so they jiggle when she plays it?

For my part, I said “most women look better with a bra.”

As for Kylie, she’s able to pull the braless thing off well. It’s sexy but not really classy. If she had put on a bra that’s a bit lacy underneath, I think she could have upped the class by a lot without losing much on the sexy scale.

the one and only official AF bchad classy/trashy/sexy scale *patent pending

devil

One could plot various female samples on a graph using sexy/trashy on the X/Y axes. Then, overlay their own indifference curves with respect to these two variables. The intersection of the samples in the first plot with the highest possible indifference curve will describe the user’s optimal female. I should publish this somewhere. It could be a breakthrough in BroScience.

Her outfit has no chance of being classy…

+1

There is no such thing as classy, see-through, pierced nipple, bra-less outfit.

Kylie is not making a braless statement. I don’t think that is actually a sheer top, It looks like the kind of fabric that is not sheer unless a flashbulb goes off. Also, that is not the kind of top you wear a bra with so I see how the mishap could happen. …

Case in point…do you really think Ann Hathaway was looking to show off the girls?..

^Did you just happen to have this pic handy?

I googled images for…“flashbulb sheer”

helpfull hint… DO NOT google this at work. The images are NOT SFW!

thanks for having me scroll passed that at the office… cool

Frankie would be so upset right now.

That’s Kendall, not Kylie. Come on people.

you watch a lot of KUWTK STL? Or just pay a lot of attention to the jenner kids for scientific research

Between certain subreddits I may or may not frequent, and my morning visit to TMZ, I’m pretty in the know on these things.