5 Misconceptions about Pooping

Because of this thread I’m going to time it, as I can’t say for sure.

I’m known to excrete in quantities not seen since dinosaurs walked the earth. So tjack, bromiom, and CFM – it’s on.

As for cleansing - not needed. The cells of the intestinal wall constantly slough themselves off, get excreted, and are replaced. Unless you have something wrong (i.e. inadequate peristalsic action), a cleansing won’t matter. And if you have that kind of problem, you’ve got things going on that’re beyond a cleansing.

I don’t want to brag or anything but - Move over Bromion and tjack. My diet is extremely high in fiber - I like good stuff like beans and fruit, except salad. And I add wheat bran to my daily cereal. Makes the act of daily excretion better than sex, and less exhausting. And great for blood pressure despite my relatively advanced age compared to you guys.

I accept all challenges. My diet pretty much consists of coffee, pie, ice cream, meat, beer and Doritos. I punish the porcelein like there’s no tomorrow.

How long does it take for Indian women to take a ish? 9 months!

I eat oat bran for breakfast and a 1.5 lb bag of mini carrots throughout the day, none of you have any chance. It’s huge. It’s orangish. It’s twice daily.

Give up now.

i take 2 of these with every meal

ex-lax-stimulant-laxative-maximum-strength

Say you’re in the john at work dropping insane heat. Someone comes in right before you would have ordinarily walked out and uses the pisser. Do you hang out for a minute in the stall and let them leave first, lest risk exposing yourself as the offending crapper? Or do you confidently stride out, I mean, hey, after all, you gotta do what you gotta do?

Similarly, does anyone here feel that they can’t act naturally with the, um, “audio portion” of their session if someone else comes in and sits in the stall next to you as you are trying to extrude your mid-day crapezoid?

coffee also works like ex lax for me. I usually need to take a poo soon after. when I was a young kid I’d hardly go. maybe once several days. now much older once or twice a day

I am unaffected by others in the restroom except I might give a courtesy flush if I’m particularly odoriferous that day.

I laughed, but the decent part of me says this should be removed.

If we’re talking pound for pound, my little girl is just learning how to use the potty. I’m betting she could best all of you. I didn’t know so much shit could come out of a 34 pound body.

it’s all in good fun… Everyone knows i love my curry eating friends,

On a different note, you guys are bringing a new meaning to the online version of a pissing contest.

I’m all about good fun and hate the PC police, but if you replace Indian woman with black woman, I think there’s no question you would be banned.

I don’t understand how anyone, unless it’s an emergency, can come into the bathroom and take the stall next to somebody already taking a poop.

A quick tip for you guys. While pooping rest your feet on a small stool, almost like you’re squatting. It’ll slide right out. Take off your pants too (not wrapped around your ankles).

^Couldn’t you just pick a toilet that’s not very tall? Personally, I like those “low-rider” toilets.

Yah, there is a product called “Squaty Potty”

There’s only one true source on the matter - Jamie Lee Curtis. She tells me I should go once a day at approximately the same time each day.

/bidet

You might want to read this article about baby carrots. No more baby carrots for me or my family!

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/10/why-baby-carrots-are-killing-you.html#.U1lArvldXup