5 Misconceptions about Pooping

^ Which is why a colon blow is good now and again. Those chemicals don’t just go bye bye once you consume them. The colors, preservatives, and other ‘stuff’ packaged with those carots was never intended by nature for our bodies to consume.

How long did it take for whats your govt’s mom to take a ish?9 months!!

That’s the lamest comeback I’ve read anywhere online, ever.

http://www.naturalnews.com/037465_monsanto_chemical_poisoning_court_case.html

Look at the nations leader in seeds…what is safe to eat these days?

As we reported earlier, US President Barack Obama inked his name last Tuesday to the bill, H.R. 933, and in doing so signed off on a deal that essentially prevented a government-wide shut down. In doing as much, though, the president approved a provision that lets the companies that make genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds step over legal hurdles in the future regarding lab-made products that may later be proven to be dangerous or deadly to the population. Included in the bill is a rider, Section 735, which says federal courts cannot intervene and halt biotech companies from planting and selling GMO goods to the public, even if testing proves them to be potentially hazardous to the greater public. Because the legislation largely shields agriculture giants Monsanto from litigation, it has been dubbed by its critics the “Monsanto Protection Act.” But even after more than 250,000 people signed a petition asking the White House to intervene and ensure the bill was not passed, Pres. Obama nonetheless approved it last week.

You mean a source like “Natural News” is against genetically modified seeds and foods? Amazing!

It’s scary watching you slowly slip into insanity. Grab a nice lady friend, preferably a non-working girl that won’t steal your wallet, and chill out.

This has been debunked as an internet hoax. The amount of chlorine used to wash baby carrots is 4 parts per million in a mostly water-based solution, which is approximately the same amount in most tap water. So… you could wash untreated carrots at home under the sink and still get the same amount of chlorine. They are not soaked in pure chlorine.

If having a tiny amount of chlorine in your food freaks you out, don’t read about what ends up in your peanut butter, that will really freak you out.

Insanity? Since when does not trusting the government, Fox Newz, and Michael Moore count as insanity? Forgive me if I’m not a sheeple going with the flow.

So what I gather is that I should grow my own carrots in organic material like manure and eat them without the use of tap water? Makes sense.

I’m just saying, you’re going out on a lot of limbs recently. Pot killing 7 people? Never happened. GMOs bad for you? Not at all.

I’m just saying, you’re sounding a lot different from the guy that would call corporate to get a $3 coupon. Now you sound like Glenn Beck if he worked at Zero Hedge.

Aks, i feel honoured to be your 10th posts. I’m in the mood for some jokes so here is some ammo, i am american with italian heritage, speak english as if it is my second language (which it is not) and could be the biggest narcissist on this website. Oh, and to fuel the fire, here is my come back (no pun intended but def intended): when your mom asked me to give her a facial i nearly came on the spot!

[quote=“whatsyourgovt”]

[quote=“aks123”]

^ I really don’t see what people see in that movie.

Have you ever Asked your mom about your papa boy???

I am sure she won’t be able to tell.

I dont eat 1.5 lbs of peanut butter throught the day.

you have some weird daddy issues. get it checked out.

hahaha ok, more of a black joke but it’s progress (unless you are referring to the invasion by the moor’s in which i will label you a worthy adversary, but i dont think you meant that). Here is some more info to help the cause, i have a penchant for beastality, im sure you can imagine which animal is my favorite to fck.

What is going on on this forum lately? igor, stop poking the bears.

“A sled? A god damn sled? I hate this movie.”

^ I am confused. I thought WhatsYourGovt was poking the bears?

Now would be a good time to google and watch “Shake that bear” if you haven’t already. It’s about the most NSFW thing you’ll find today, so do it on your phone.