5 pounds in 2 weeks?

Progress ======== GymDay-1 1. 5.5 miles of treadmill (around 650 cals; 50 mins) 2. 10 miles of spin (around 250 cals)

I thought of going yesterday but lazyness inside me said SIT HERE AND WATCH TV and I obliged.

Would be a lot water weight

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goldenboy09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > > > > > No alcohol. > > > > > > i would die if i did this > > > Fixed it for ya. i ended up losing ~20lbs during L3 because i stopped drinking. of course it was just he 20lbs that i put on between levels because i started drinking, but its 20lbs nonetheless

Progress ======== GymDay-2 (sour body) 1. 4.5 miles of treadmill (around 500 cals; 50 mins) 2. 10 miles of spin (around 350 cals) Today gonna do the same as above + 2 (16 min) rounds of AbRipperX.

^ You are on a suicide mode buddy.

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Progress > ======== > GymDay-2 (sour body) > 1. 4.5 miles of treadmill (around 500 cals; 50 > mins) > 2. 10 miles of spin (around 350 cals) > > Today gonna do the same as above + 2 (16 min) > rounds of AbRipperX. What’s your goal, physique wise? I’m assuming you want to lean out and still carry some “toneage”. The program you’re on is fantastic… if you’re looking to land a role in Schindler’s List 2. Cut out the spin, lift something heavy, clean up your diet.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LaGrandeFinale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Progress > > ======== > > GymDay-2 (sour body) > > 1. 4.5 miles of treadmill (around 500 cals; 50 > > mins) > > 2. 10 miles of spin (around 350 cals) > > > > Today gonna do the same as above + 2 (16 min) > > rounds of AbRipperX. > > What’s your goal, physique wise? I’m assuming you > want to lean out and still carry some “toneage”. > The program you’re on is fantastic… if you’re > looking to land a role in Schindler’s List 2. > > Cut out the spin, lift something heavy, clean up > your diet. yea…you will end up like 50 cent

My routine; Mon: Back, body weight (pull), abs, no cardio Tue: Chest, body weight (push), no cardio Wed: Cardio Thur: Legs, abs no cardio Fri: Shoulders, no cardio Sat: Cardio Sun: Nothing Keep in mind I walk about .5 mile to the gym and I eat very clean, a lot of food, but very clean. I usually put down 1 zuchini, 1 squash, 15 stalks of asprgus, 1 protien, 1 starch, and a salad for dinner every night, and 50g of protien.

"if you’re looking to land a role in Schindler’s List " +1

I don’t have any goal in mind as such. I just gained some weight around the stomach/waist region (love handles) due to eating junk outside (grab and go) as I hardly had any time to think healthy food due to this studying. Just want to get back to the original form and lose around 5lbs by the end of next week.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LaGrandeFinale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Progress > > ======== > > GymDay-2 (sour body) > > 1. 4.5 miles of treadmill (around 500 cals; 50 > > mins) > > 2. 10 miles of spin (around 350 cals) > > > > Today gonna do the same as above + 2 (16 min) > > rounds of AbRipperX. > > What’s your goal, physique wise? I’m assuming you > want to lean out and still carry some “toneage”. > The program you’re on is fantastic… if you’re > looking to land a role in Schindler’s List 2. > > Cut out the spin, lift something heavy, clean up > your diet. I don’t lift weights, but I like your facebook status.

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t lift weights, but I like your facebook > status. Are you disabled?

^No man, what makes you think that?

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t lift weights, but I like your facebook > status. Ever?! I lift weights, albeit, light weights and I’m a girl.

I just lift like 20 pounds and do 3 sets of 20 each at my home. That’s about the only ‘weight lifting’ I do.

You are either misinformed or have the mangina syndrome

I don’t lift weight really, although I used to. Now I do all body weight. I just do a straight circuit of: 1) Pull ups to 15 or failure. 2) Push ups to 60 or failure. 3) 50 inclined sit ups with whatever variations I feel like. Very fast and efficient. I also feel that lifting your body weight is most likely to give you natural looking, functional muscle. I compliment that with cardio through sports or running/biking.

Has it really though? More like twig legs and so so upper body

im with eureka. Im incorporating much more body weight exercises into my routine, albeit weighted pullups and weighted dips/pushups…