A note to Rahul and others who want to get in shape

In my Muay Thai class there’s a chubby white dude that can do the splits and throw a roundhouse kick higher than his own head. He’s a long way from a 6 pack.

When i talk about abs…i talk about a body like this…

^

This guy is not skinny by any means…still has decent abs…

So gay.

+1

And 6-pack =/= being fit. Look at me. Judge me by my abs, do you?

@Rahul

The quallity of a physique is measured overall ,not by a single body part. Again you can never judge a body by how it looks

Yes, I think cycling the weight is good, and probably better than not doing squats because at least you keep maintaining your form and flexibility…

Are you afraid of the Gaymen?

+2

Idiotic commets by green man and inkybinky clearly proves as to why they failed CFAL2 atleast once in their life time…

So being gay contributes to passing Level II on the first attempt?

No but a decent IQ and ability to understand that if some one likes to work on certain body parts such as biceps/triceps/abs(in my case) by getting inspiration from certain individuals like SRK for example may not be a gay…certainly helps to pass l2…

Nope. It means you’re gay.

So what if he is gay? Are you afraid of Gaymen?

Yes. They cause Ebola.

That is just silly, although it is a well known fact that gay marriage caused the dinosaur extinction.

nothing wrong if rr who prob has b cup titties wants to get cfa + abs.

Is that what G-Men stands for when referring to the NY Giants?

We don’t tolerate gaymen out here where I live. We run them straight out of the trailer park.

I suggest not touching their bodily fluids then.

The guy is clearly more obsessed in a fetish way with certain body parts ,last time I checked this is not so hetrosexual