A note to Rahul and others who want to get in shape

This is slander. I have a tough time believing Greenman failed the exam unless there was a death in the family a few days before the exam or he had pneumonia the day of the exam.

Interesting. I never thought about it that way.

Can educated people that workout still believe that visible abs = great shape ?

My god.

Combat spots are filled with counter-examples.

Cain Velasquez / best cardio at heavy weight --> flab

Gokhan Saki / IMO striker with the best speed / coordination currently alive --> flab

Fedor Emelianenko / GOAT, so combination of cat-like reflexes, strength, flexibility, etc. --> flab

MMA is filled with example of dudes who look like a blend between models and superheroes who just gass horribly after 1 round.

RR Clearly thinks because he may be good at finance he is good in everything else too

^

lol

And you MR.X ray think that you know all about gymnastics …

My assumption was that people(excluding losers/trolls) at AF are smart enough to understand that no body builder in the world will ONLY work on one specific body part and ignore others…For example:I may love to work on my abs a little more than other parts of my body but it does not mean that i will ignore my shoulders/biceps/triceps etc…It is just a personal choice…

I can vouch for his male admiration skillset.

So Homo!

RR Loves to lick spice of some indian actors washboard abs

RR, I used to wonder why you are so polarising on this forum. Now I understand.

So true - Overeem vs Silva is a prime example of that. Ubereem looks like a complete monster but gasses after r1. bulky muscle drains too much energy but on the flip side, there are ripped fighters with intense cardio. GSP, vitor, bones jones, are just a few.

and i agree Fedor = GOAT and the BSD of fighting.

Vince Wilfork = 8 pack abs

Larry Allen = 10 pack abs

JJ Watt = BMF. Don’t know about his abs, though.

i freaking leave for the weekend and this place turns into the flaming straddles…smh the ghay troll got yall again

BAMF

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7oUmTu74I]

Which one of this is you?

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Overeem vs Silva ?

Excuse me if mistaken, but I believe you may have this one wrong.

Reem was tooling Big Foot Silva and tossing his left and right on his ass until he got caught in the third and got KTFO. Reem lost the Silva fight due to being cocky and careless, not because of cardio.

I do agree, however, that the Reem generally has bad cardio and lost the Browne fight due to being completelly gassed (let’s not forget that it was after unleashing a beating that would have induced a stoppage on most fighters).

How about an MMA thread ? Yeah I’ve been wanting to make one for a while now.

For some reason the frame that is frozen on this video shows an interview of who I believe is Kevin Randleman.

IMO, Randleman supplexing Fedor on his head and the submission that Fedor pulled off an instant later is the most epic moment in MMA history.

Yeah man, Fedor throws some punches at his head, Kevin moves his arm to protect himself, Fedor gets the wrist and BOOM, done, submission. Like I said, BAMF. Basically undefeated.

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mg4EUuNeWM]