Access Scholorship Data Collection - Quick and Dirty

I see both options and have also never applied for a scholarship.

I don’t get “not eligible” message anywhere. And even before the exam I was sure of failing… I got 45% on AMs and 55% on PMs. I seriously contemplated not appearing. I showed up anyway bc i would feel like a bigger loser if I didn’t show up. I skipped 5 Am questions and got done with Pm early and skipped anything with swaps or GIPS. So those who are confused hope this helps, even if it’s not what you were hoping to hear.

We have reached peak AF, folks.

1. Only able to apply

2. Candidate

3. 7/10

Don’t think that matters. I did not apply for a scholarship before. Saw both boxes when I saw these posts, but the top box only had ‘apply’, it did not have the manage application option. I created an application just for the hell of it, and now see the manage application buttons.

Basically, it didn’t matter if I hadn’t applied or had applied, I still saw the bottom box. Only change was the ‘manage application’ button appeared

What were your mock scores going in?

Good point. You’re definitely the outlier here. I’d say I’m more interested in your results than any other. You could single-handedly bust this thesis TH. CFAlad is kind of an outlier too, but in the other direction.

There were people who had a previously saved incomplete scholarship application and people who didn’t. I think it’s irrelevant…

Can you expound on this? What is irrelevant? Both messages?

So on my profile when I go to manage application I can continue with application but below it says I’m not eligible for scholarship. I think we’re all going crazy to be honest lol this is madness

Not that i think this is at all a “tell” in any context, for what it is worth, here is mine…

1. Only able to apply

2. Candidate

3. 7-8 / 10

1. Only able to apply

2. Candidate

3. 7 / 10

Check the other thread again. I know I played with the scholarship thing before and had a “saved” application which I was able to withdraw. I can see the 2 messages.

Others had also submitted saved attempts (even a week ago) and don’t see both messages.

so I think previous attempts to apply don’t affect it

Outlier!!!

8/10 confidence is subjective though. Please tell us your average mock scores going into the exam and debunk this once and for all. Thanks

1. I see both options - I see the not eligible portion

2. Candidate

3. 8/10

1. Both boxes. 2. Candidate only 3. 8/10. Comfortably over 70% on all last week mocks. Struggled on time on the real thing but I had a safe margin. PS: can’t order books as a candidate now. It gives me support info to contact if I want to order.

1- One option only ( there is no box for Not elegible)

2- Candidate only

3- 6/10 with a worst case scenario of 65%.

both options

candidate only

6/10 pass

never clicked on the scholarship option till today

is there anyone who already has level 3 under his/her belt see the not eligible option ?

What were your mock results before the exam?