Accidental early reveal?

goodluck people

This kind of thread happens every year.

I don’t think we need to read into it too much.

Under Candidate Resources I see the excerpt below. My colleague who also took level 3 does not.

June 2014 Candidates ​June 2014 candidates may purchase the print version of the June 2014 curriculum for their level. Connect with Other Candidates

Join the LinkedIn CFA Program Candidate Group.

This thread is quite interesting. When I click on the “Candidate my CFA” link, I only see 3 grey boxes: “Locations, fees & deadlines,” “membership” and “career resources.”

• In the location, fees and deadlines box it says “registration for the June 2014 exam will be available by 1 August 2013.”

In the “Candidate Resources” page, I see a “related information” grey box as well as “Connect with other candidates.”

• Under candidate resources, I see “June 2013 candidates”, and then below that “access your exam results” and “understanding your exam results”
  • I don’t see anything about June 2014 candidates or purchasing a print version…

Why would it say Aug 1? Level 1 and 2 people were able to register the day or so after their results. Level III people, as we know, don’t even know the outcome until Aug 6. So why Aug 1?

After reading through this it seems those with the location, fees, and deadline boxes passed and those who have the study, results, practice and link to purchase 2014 print curriculum did not…that’s just my logical guess. Confirmation on Tuesday.

Leveltwo, what gray boxes do you see on your “Candidate My CFA” page?

TRH, Greenman and StudMuffin- do you see a link to purchase 2014 curriculum on the right-hand side of your “Candidate Resources” page??

So basically, if you see “Locations…” on the “Candidate My CFA” page, then you do not see anything about 2014 candidates on the"Candidate Resources" page.

If you see “Study Results Practice” on the “Candidate My CFA” page, then you do see something about 2014 candidates in the “Candidate Resources” page.

Being a member doesn’t matter. Geography doesn’t seem to matter.

I guess we’ll see if this means anything soon enough.

i didn’t see “purchase the print version of the June 2014 curriculum” too @@a

I see:

Membership: Take Next Step

Candidate Resource:Candidate career resources

I don’t see any puchase thing either…

But I doubt this all means much… On the other hand :smiley: Two totally different messages might mean IT team is lazy to update it at once after the results date and updating profiles prematurely…

Well I am pretty sure I failed and I see SRP and purchase curriculum

^Andy- I see the same. Did you feel OK after the exam or not? I thought I had a decent chance (70/30ish).

andytrader do you work as a trader? if yes, who cares if you passed it or not… I am going thru CFA only to become PM assistant or Trader…

I felt terrible about AM and aced the PM. For what it’s worth, I’ve seen SRP for a long while now. Dont remember if June 2014 print was there or not. It would seem too obvious had I passed to have the screen change from SRP to something else.

When I started this program I was in ER and now on buy side. Passing this wont change anything for me but since I already started it I want to get through this nevertheless

haha… this thread is too funny. fueling the flames here just for fun… I have a friend who passed level 2 and his is the “location” language… as in CFA institute is asking for him to register for next year

also for the record I have the SRP language

Would be nice if that was true. But what does YOUR page say…

what STUDY RESULTS PRACTICE have in their boxes?

I too have the SRP, and when I click on “candidate resources” in the far upper right part of the page have the option to purchase the 2014 curriculum (not register).

**edit** and I am already a member (doesn’t look like that means anything though)