AF Fantasy Football 2014 - ONE MORE SPOT

Sent, thanks.

League is fully funded. Draft tomorrow night at 9:45pm EST

Don’t forget to show up because we will attempt to ruin your roster even if it backfires at us (FU king kong)

damn 9.45, r u guys drafting from the printer

Guys I fudged up in the draft and now I don’t have any RBs.

If any of you are in need to stud WRs then feel free to propose trades.

Thanks!

For the AF community my current roster is as follows:

QB - Rodgers

WR - AJ Green, Demarius Thomas, Jordy Nelson

RB - Fred Jackson, Darren Sproles

TE - Dennis Pitta

DST - Giants

BENCH: Jennings, Justin Hunter, Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Terrance West, Chris Polk, Jarrett Boykin

Zero,

Do you want Ridley and Steven Jackson both for one of the WRs you mentioned above? If interested then reply.

Thats an A1 receiving group. These guys will get you mote f pts than s. Jackson

Damn I just looked at my all time record in this league and it doesn’t look good. I mean past performance is not a good predictor of the future but my trend certainly isn’t helping.

2011 - 5th (out of 10)

2012 - 10th (out of 12)

2013 - 12th (out of 12)

2014 - ?

No where to go but up right?

Fun fact: Last year after the draft my team was projected to finish first in standings. This year I am projected to finish 11th (king kong projected as 12th but that is because he did not draft a K and DEF).

How do we know where we are projected to finish?

There is a drop down where it says 2013 standings on the league page. It has current projections, draft day proj and power rankings.

Thanks.

Despite my crappy team I am up 20pts going into tonight’s game. My opponent has Novak and Arizona DST yet to play while everyone on my team has already played.

What do you think are my odds of pulling this one off? I mean if Arizona defense scores a TD then its game over for me but I have faith in Rivers managing the TO battle for me. Lets just pray SD scores TDs all game long.

I wish I hadn’t tinkered with my starting line up at the last minute. I benched Sproles for Shonne Greene and lost out on an additional 10pts.

I think your team has a good chance to win

My team didn’t even show up and my three starters (Ben Tate, Doug Martin and Reed) are out for next few games. Seems like my season is over in the first week itself.

My arbitrary guess is that you’re 70% favored here… got my fingers crossed though

I’m surprised anyone with Shonn Greene on their roster is leading.

Hey look at that, I won!!

Now need to fix that RB situation. I can’t rely on it all season.

http://deadspin.com/poor-bastard-loses-fantasy-matchup-on-last-second-qb-kn-1632652908?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

YOLOSWAG

^ Something similar happened to me last year. Was leading before an INT occured on the last play of the game.

A couple years back, I won by 0.03 points thanks to LeGarrette Blount rushing for one yard to secure a first down before running down the clock. The victory put me in the playoffs as the last seed.

Before that point I was down by 0.02 points.

Talk about “the longest yard.”

if anyone here is interested in a great fantasy book, matthew berry wrote a book few years back. its freaking awesome - lots of fantasy stories

http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Life-Outrageous-Uplifting-Heartbreaking/dp/1594486255