AF Fantasy Football 2014 - ONE MORE SPOT

It would have been a cool story if, on the very next play, he lost 3 yards. Not cool for you though.

Anyone in here watch the show ‘The League’? I recently found out about it and I have to say its pretty damn funny

Watched a lot of The League a year or two ago…I hate being one of “those guys” who say things like “I think it has gotten moderately worse each season” …but that is actually how I feel about this how.

Yours truly is 2-0 in this league with F-Jax and Shonne Greene as my starting RBs lol

Thanks to A-Rod - Jordy show yesterday. Pulled of a win despite earning a donut from AJ Green and a combined 10 points from my RBs.

PS: Still in need of starting RBs for my WRs. Propose a decent trade and lets negotiate.

Help me rate this trade in a 1 PPR league. (12 teams)

Give: Demarco Murray, Jeremy Maclin & Colin Kaepernick

Receive: Carlos Hyde, Brandon Marshall & Drew Brees

Original roster:

QB: Kaep

WR1 & 2: AJ Green & Maclin

RB 1 & 2: Murray & Bradshaw

TE: Gronk

Flex 1 & 2: Kelce & Jennings

Bench: Kendall Wright, Joquie Bell, Larry Fitz, Shonn Greene, Donald Brown & Josh mutha fudgin Gordon

I did take HUGE hit in my RB depth as I traded away my best RB but received upgrades at QB and strengthened my WR (which was already deep). In a 1 PPR league I think I didn’t lose much. Thoughts?

PS: I questioned Murray’s durability (although he is playing like a beast right now)

A lot of folks would say selling high on Murray before the inevitable injury is a great move – I’m big on Murray this year, but I really hope they aren’t going to give him 25+ touches every week. For a guy with durability issues that is just asking for trouble.

I buy that Joique Bell is also an improving PPR play throughout the season.

I question Carlos Hyde’s value because I’m hesitant to bet against Frank Gore, and I think Kaepernick has the upside to tip this trade in the other guy’s favor.

edit: But I’m really not faring well myself, so you may as well ignore my opinion.

You kidding me?! I would do that trade in a heartbeat. You are giving up 2 injury prone players and an inconsistent QB for 2 bonafide superstars. Brees and Marshall are the 2 best players on that list.

+1, Do the trade.

I wish smoeone would offer me trades like that, damn

Me too, my team is already ravished by injury. 0-2 and probably going to get worse.

In my league, that trade would be vetoed.

I picked up Devon Hester last week as we count return yds (for kickoffs and punts). He got me close to 30 pts yesterday. I also have Percy Harvin in my lineup.

^ If Harvin wasn’t such a band-aid, I’d say he’s the best player in the game. He’s certainly the most exciting to watch. If he had the ball, it’s a serious threat to score no matter where he is.

Two 2-0 teams faced off this Sunday. Zazzy ZB vs Nappyheaded numi

ZB is up by ~2pts going into MNF. He has the ole reliable Nick Folk while numi has the shitty Bears D. Can ZB hold on to win for the 3rd straight week?

You bet your ass he can. Nick Folk will hit 4 FGs and secure the win.

PS: Thank you Mr Rodgers and Mr Nelson for shitting the bed. And a special thanks to Mr Sproles for not contributing anything in a 37-34 shootout.

My boy Nick came through with his 4 FGs LOL

After I saw the Geno pick six I thought it was game over for me. Surprised to wake up and see I wont by 0.8pts.

Can’t believe I am 3-0 with my team

I won my game by 2 pts thanks to Ivory not playing in the 4th quarter.