Annoying Habits of People on Planes

I think they can move you up to first if they want to depending on the circumstances, but only after the door closes… but yeah you got lucky, that was nice of her.

she (he?) wanted the D.

It was a dude…

You must been throwing out some vibe…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I walked into a plane and the first class flight attendant was pouring some wine. I looked at her and said “That looks sooo good right now.” She turned to me and asked for my seat number, which was in steerage class. She said “I’ll get you a glass later in the flight.”

Sure enough, about halfway through the flight, a glass of wine was delivered to me from one of her colleagues.

So nice stuff does happen sometimes.

Another time I was flying out to some conference in Hawaii. As I was boarding, the gate attendant said “Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. bchad?” I said, “Well, I’ll take that free upgrade to first class.” She looked at me, puzzled for a moment, clicked a few keyclicks, and there I was, upgraded to first class. I was just joking when I said it, but for 5 hours, it was bliss to stretch my legs.

^ It doesn’t happen as much as it used to, but jokingly saying “I won’t mind if you upgrade me to first class”, or something similar, is not an uncommon way to get upgraded. I think the vast majority of customer interaction for gate agents and FA’s is negative, so they appreciate customers who are pleasant and light-hearted with them and do what they can to reward them.

^Before 9/11 it was really easy. Pretty much just had to nicely ask for an upgrade and you got it. After 9/11 it became way more difficult.

Thanks Obama.

#StirringThePot

hahahaha Thanks Obama

• Any reclining of the seat is unacceptable
  • Talking to me while im clearly sleeping or working
  • People who eat entire warm smelly fast-food meal during the flight
  • Fat people
  • People who make a scene about not landing an upgrade
  • People who use the first class bathroom when they are clearly Economy
  • Anyone who’s causing a delay during boarding or unboarding
  • Smelly people
  • Entire families sitting together
  • People who order drinks on really short flights
  • People who use the overhead storage bin in first class when they sit in the back

Some of you are annoyed with such minor and innocent things. Enjoy the life of being constantly annoyed

Such BOMs. Act all BSD and fly coach…

wow

I can handle most anything another passenger does on a flight but when it’s time to de-board the plane and you are fvcking clueless and holding up the process…my blood pressure spikes and I want to punch a baby!

then you should probably get as close to the front as you can but, to get a bit deeper - patience is a virtue.

Fly cross country weekly for 15-months straight and you’ll quickly join the club.

Mon - Thu Client, Fri work at home?

Yeah… :-/

When it’s time to get off the plane but as soon as you get up you realize you have to awkwardly wait for ten minutes…

Might as well stay seated and relax until it’s your turn. That’s what I do.

FTFY Higgmond.