Black History Month Fail!

FTFY

Why does racism still exist? Because nggaz keep sh**in in the shower and then get online and brag about it. Bchad remember the good old days when blacks weren’t allowed in pools?

Wacchu takkin’ bout, stomy???

Ah Yes. The good 'ol days where you call a spade a spade. I’m going to go home and watch Blazing Saddles.

My thoughts on the matter:

http://www.maniacworld.com/images/Morgan-Freeman-on-Black-History-Month.jpg

^+1

Best way to get rid of racism? Stop talking about it.

That worked really well in the 1920s and 30s.

Freeman has a good point in that looking for racism in every little corner or misspoken phrase can be counterproductive and intensify the problem. But simply not talking about it at all doesn’t magically make racism go away, either.

Isn’t that where the line “once you go black you don’t go back” comes from?

As for the reverse, a brother once told me “White women are f!!!ing hot! That’s one thing you white people do well”.

Racist comeback?

+1

wtf

It may have something to do with the “strong woman” personality. I don’t think many white guys know how to handle the Beyonce mindset.

Nothing against learning the language of your host country but, conversely, I hope you are not suggesting that knowing / respecting / appreciating foreign languages as well makes you less patriotic.

I don’t see race anymore, I’ve evolved beyond that. I just pretend that everyone is white and it’s all good.

No - in fact, patriotism is a strange concept to me, maybe due to my background. I’m just saying that the “learn English” mentality is ultimately grounded in practical reasons, and we would be foolish to put native cultures of foreign immigrants ahead of these practical reasons.

By ‘strong woman’, you mean the auora of arrogance, b!tchfits, entitlement, and attitude?

I think we had a thread about black woman awhile ago. There was a comment along the lines of, “Yeah, could you imagine how rough Hurricane Shaniqua would be!”

hahahahahah

If it’s all white, then it’s all right!

Blacks have always been allowed in pools. They’re not gonna clean themselves.

My parents told me that a white man’s D is not long enough to fit inside a black women’s big ass.

I think its easy to look past race when the other person is good looking.