Black History Month Fail!

^ Respect.

Unfortunately for black men, studies have more or less established that there is no significant positive correlation between African lineage and dick size. Instead, dick size is mostly related to the size of the person. I am not up to date on academic literature related to butt size.

On another note, Durex company, a reputable research organization, conducted a global “sexual wellbeing” survey from 2007 to 2008, and found that Nigeria, the only African country included in the survey, reported the highest frequency of respondents who were “fully satisfied” with their sexual experiences. However, the results might have been biased by the testing methodology; Nigeria’s survey was conducted in person, compared to over the internet or telephone in other countries.

Perhaps of interest to certain AF participants: India finished third in the list. With such great results in contrast with certain recent public incidents, you really “don’t know who to thank”.

http://www.durex.com/en-sg/sexualwellbeingsurvey/documents/swgspptv2.pdf

You knew exactly what I meant ha ha

Just put a ring on it.

4k Points N!ggas!@

The first n***** to reach that milestone! Unless JDV is a brother?

bump for greenie

^funy u dont have time to click on links but u have time to search for threads from 5 years ago

respekt

LOL, ok, I’m also scared to click on links on my work computer. The man watches web browsing to no avail.

Yeah, this is the one. I always get a kick out of seeing how ignorant some people really can be.