Cant wait for AshleyMadison.com IPO

Uncalled for. Maybe. But it’s the truth. Ladies should learn how pick their men wisely.

And they need Prophecy to tell them that, obviously.

Lay off kr. If she’s down with my fantasy of recreating the pawn shop scene in Pulp Fiction, she’s all right by me.

Thanks for calling him out :slight_smile:

but speaking of lower life form… level 1 candidate (*cough*)

If you really understand how life originates, then you would know i never meant to say women are of the lower life forms. Women are generally nice people. It is men that are corrupted.

My thought was I wonder how many institutions are barred from investing in this… because what happens when you’re braindead from studying is I ended up somehow reading investment policy of a catholic church fund from google 0_0

And they list prohibition of investing in birth control related biz before somethin else that felt more harmful (torture device? weapons? can’t remember)

Anyway, cheating is bad. If you can’t commit don’t get married. My father always told me never get divorced. Only way to never get divorced is to be really sure or to not get married.

I’m curious what the women’s view is on your man getting an erection, sitting right by you, from some nude scene on hbo (i.e Alexandra Daddario on true detective). Is that frowned upon even though you cant control it?

^Most of the time it’s my wife saying a particular scene is hot, so I don’t really have that problem.

I think it depends on age.

Teen - “OMG!!! I can’t believe that you actually get turned on just by watching this!!! That’s so disgusting. No, I don’t want his thingy anywhere near me.”

College - “Guys can get turned on by anything. Which is good, because then he’s ready to go for an hour or two.”

Late 20’s - “So he got turned on. Big deal.”

Mid 30’s - “How do you get turned on by watching The Little Mermaid?”

50’s - “He got turned on? OMG!!! Let’s not waste it!!!”

You jump on the opportunity? Is that a trick question?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/05/technology/ashley-madison-fembots/index.html

company confirms some of the ‘women’ were bots

I’m pretty sure ashely madison is not going to IPO anymore…