Caught!

How many times you banged her? The pitch count makes a difference.

Yeah, don’t respond to him - he’s just looking for someone to acknowledge whats happening so he can come unleashed.

But also, shame on you for doing that…though I can understand how hard saying no is

But also, was she at least a 10?

pics or it didnt happen dammit?

Actually, I agree with the do-nothing approach and just let him vent.

If that is not possible, then I’d say go ahead and tell him more or less what you told us.

Write a note? Well, yeah, that was just a turn of phrase. You can stand out in the rain with a jukebox over your head if you want to. I don’t care.

Hmm… I still can’t decide between “I’m sorry. It was a mistake.” and “it’s not my fault - your wife is a whore”. The more apolagetic you are, the less credible it will be when you portray the wife as a seductress.

I’m also curious to know if she was a HCB. High risk high reward. No point to buy high risk, low expected return stocks.

He’s discovered that all his subordinates have boned his wife. He’s fishing for evidence & witnesses for his divorce. He’s going to buy you a great lunch then ask you to come testify in court.

Well, the guy does have a get-out-of-the-chain-ball free.

If he has evidence of wife’s adultery, she’ll get nothing in the split.

Just an update here. Caught up randomly with the wife in an event - she was sorry for what happened but she did mention they are no longer together. It was a bit awkward. I have never heard from the ex husband.

Did you do her for old times’ sake?

^ Hell no. I am married now - then I was single.

She is hot though - definitely HCB.

I hooked up with one of my buddies gf’s in college. He found out and refused to speak to me for a good month. I pleaded with him to hit me, beat me up, what ever it took but he refused. He has since forgiven me - 5 years later - but i still believe there is lack of trust and he is one of my best buds. Moral of the story, a woman is never worth it.

OP - you’re a dick and i hope you get what is coming to you.

I think there is a saying that describes this. It’s something about bros coming before something else.

^ If I am a dick what are you?

You conciously hooked up with your mates gf but this woman seducted me and in the heat of a moment one thing led to another and we had sex, and you think am a dick?

While I acknowledge what happened was wrong - I probably couldn’t think I would have done anything different. Do I run from my car leaving a half naked woman? Am no homo.

I think single people who sleep with married ones have self esteem issues…

I was single.

I didn’t chose to sleep with her. She chose to sleep with me. Note the difference.

She wanted to sleep with me but with some ulterior motive, which I didn’t know.

Where does self esteem come in here?

I will admit that i was, am, ashamed of that incident and regret it. Perhaps i shouldnt have called you that initially for we all make mistakes and the key is to learn from them. Having said this, the fact that you wouldnt have done anything different makes me reaffirm my label. The thing that separates intelligent species from those that act in the visceral level is the ability to overcome the bodies stimulus through logic. You’re a grown man though, you make your own bed.

Well - tell me, you are in a car, with a half naked woman who wants sex. And now? What do you do? She undresses. Run, leave your car?

By the time you decide - hold on - this is some ones wife and this is wrong - emotions have already overtaken that. Your dick wouldn’t know that.

Yes, am not saying I would do this again, but in doing what I did, I can’t really say it was out of the ordinary.

Making this sound like a character flaw it is hypocritical - especially since you conciously hit on your mates gf.

Unless she tied you up and forced you, it was your decision as much as hers, albeit probably made based on emotions rather than reasoning. Doesn’t exempt you of responsibility though…

I don’t know what motivated you to go for it, but you are saying you didn’t like your boss, and he was obviously in a position of power. Sleeping with his wife could have been your way of (consciously or not) getting back at him…

Probably didn’t happen this way. I’m sure you weren’t 100% innocent.

I would like to know if anybody else has had this happen to them:

Married Girl (who just happens to be in your car instead of her husband’s or a cab) - “I want to have sex.”

Single Male - “I don’t.”

Married girl takes off her clothes and says, “I want to have sex.”

Single male - “Well, since you put a gun to my head…”