CFAI post exam survey

We still don’t have an answer to the original question - did anyone of us recieve the survey???

I didn’t get the survey but find it hard to believe at least one of us wouldn’t have recieved it. Is it even out yet a week and a half after the exam???

At least one of us did receive. Me.

But was that fake or no?

I don’t know yet 100 % percent. The link in message was link to page with CFAI logo but in search bar wasn’t regular CFAI address. I sent a query to CFAI and am just waiting for their response.

I also wonder if they divide all the candidates into multiple groups randomly. If they don’t get enough response from group 1 they go to group 2 and so on. I just have a hard time believing that only 1 of us has gotten this thing so far.

I also wonder if it has to do with how much feedback you have given so far. I got the pre and post exam survey for level 1 as well as a pre exam survey for level 2. I also go invited to go to their office in NYC (probably because I live there) and take part in a study. They may just be tired of hearing from me…

I did not recieve it I am a level 1 Candidate

Your trolling was impressive earlier in the topic. Now it’s falling apart. Quick, edit that and be more vague so you can keep this going.

Heh. This guy.

scroll up and read, someone received the survey email three times, failed 2 tests and didn’t show up for the third!! By your conclusions he should be a charterholder by now.

It wasn’t fake.

I want a survey so I can give all the reason why not leaving early is a stupid policy.

Agree with Anbu, this is silly conclusion. Dear Peter, please reduce the consumption of psychoactive substances…

I think you should increase yours…

Lol Peter. The MPS hasn’t even been determined yet, so as of now, not even CFAI knows who has been successful or not. MPS is determined in Week 3. I saved the grading process timeline CFA sent out last year. It outlines what happens in each week post-exam until grades are released. Anybody can receive the survey - it’s random. I got my survey for level 1 last year on June 10th. Either CFAI is late this year sending out surveys, or I’m not getting any for level 2.

its been 2 weeks

Board sets MPS for Levels I and II in Week 6. All of you can find it here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/exams/Documents/exam_results_timeline_june.pdf

Yes, I did. I received a survey email and I failed band 9, last year.

So, those who received survey will fail with band 9?

Not true… received a request to fill out the survey last year, was a band 8.

I thought the same initially, however, allowing people to leave early can be disruptive to those candidates still taking the exam. If you still have several sections remaining to complete and a large portion of the room has left, it would be hard for nearly anyone not to get a little psyched out and/or feel rushed. Granted, this isn’t the case for everyone but it’s a reasonable and fair strategy to create a test environment hospitable for all candidates.

Plus, it would considerably distracting if chunks of students were getting up and leaving. Not sure how you do that without making a good deal of noise.