CFAI post exam survey

significant t for few but non significant F

Fine. What is adjusted R^2?

I haven’t received any post-exam survey until now. However, received 2 surveys before the exam, the first saying in the title "Tell us a little about yourself " (in february) and the second saying “Customer Service Experience Survey” (in may). Both used a link as “cfainstitute.qualtrics.com

Didn’t rely nor asked the Insitute about it. I regret, should have reported.

Anyone else received something like this?

Less than R^2 :smiley:

Yes I received the first one

I recevied a pre exam survey and they said they will do another post exam survey on me. However, I never received the post exam survey. I guess my responses were so bad that they didn’t bother doing another survey on me. wink

Shoot man. That’s the corrolary to the Ethics adjustment.

Surveys are conducted using third party applications. Qualtrics, surveymonkey are examples of such services. It’s all legit, no need to report.

Since I receive scum mail with phishing content on

daily basis, I reported this one and was proved by Institute as authentic.

I just wanted to check because you should never know to whom wrong person you can provide information.

So far I have been contacted by UN, US government, girls from exotic places who just want married, etc.

Fake of course.

i got post exam survey from Kaplan Schweser…

What mail server are you using? Even gmail free version does a pretty good job at filtering junk/spam/malware. The science of email security is quite advanced these days.

Doesn’t matter, they bypass all spam filters and try to imitate real communication.

I receive those on corporate as well as on private mails.

Yes it should be easy to filter out spams based on the numbers of messages sent from the source server Gmail does it fine Outlook needs an extra layer of monitoring

I don’t talk about spam at all.

If I send you a fake e-mail and repsent my self as corporate client and just need your service price proposal and asking for other confident information while I am actually your strong competitor, how will your server recognize this as scum or phishing? In such case if I was scumer I will atttack the weakest link, your own employees.

One of my female colleague once received a message with content :" I have your naked pictures, see attached file". When she opened mentioned file it had been too late, she catched cryptlocker. The point is that these pictures actually existed on some internet service.:slight_smile:

True Flash Generally these tactics are used to take out personal information However in enterprise wide attacks (mainly at the datacenters) the main objective is to increase the load at thr entry points (router switch firewalls etal) and take the server down and gaining access to your archived and backup files. Yes if you don’t have intrusion prevention system or Websense installed at your personal system the chance of getting into the trap is higher. These days most of the enterprises use mature security system at both data center and workplace devices.

Normally such emails have odd email addresses, such as trgyr.er@1759rte.com etc. Although advanced malware is based on social engineering and attack ignorant users, most email servers should be able to stop them before they reach the inbox. This is an active process of whitelisting/blacklisting servers or using heuristic algorithms to evolve and build on historic inbox patterns etc. I am not an IT consultant but I am sure there are corporate packages and firewalls that can zap spyware, ransomware, malware, US green card applications, exotic girls, e-shops etc with 99.9% accuracy.

It is interesting how this thread about survey morphed into a discussion about spams. My datapoint, and this is for level 1 a few years ago, registered but didn’t sit, got both pre and post exam surveys.

Please guys may you answer this question only with yes or no withiut making assumptions and predictions

“Anybody received an email to complete post-exam survey?”

Nope.