CFAvsMBA Banned

Not at all. He knew what he was doing. He was so angry that he didn’t care anymore.

so does rahul roy go too for his racially motivated new profile picture

i would like to review the minutes

^nah rr will outlast everyone

Or at least pretending to be.

He was a living legend much like malcolm X.He stood up to discrimination by allowing himself to be discriminated.But honestly at least I never could with 100% say he was working in finance or being black or having a charter.But he was fun.

no… because no one one here actually dislikes black people. RR’s stunt is more interpreted as silly rather than hateful

he helped me build a model for an interview. he sent me some of his own work and gave me some quality feedback, he did definitely help certain members of AF. guess they were sick of his noise.

is it a coincidence with the first black POTUS racial tensions are at new heights?

Maybe he’ll come back someday like philip.platt did. Or is it an IP ban?

Ironic that CvM’s profile will forever be stuck in India with an Indian avatar.

CvM just sent me an email to see if it is possible (for AF) to change all his posts to ‘deleted’ - ie nuke them all.

I liked him with or without the charter,the dude was funny as hell

he was by far a bigger asset than any troll

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian.

RIP CvM

Its too sad he is banned he was one cool dog.He should become a stand up comedian.

i dont unstand banning. cant he easily just make another account like rr? anyways im for cvm. hes pretty tight.

Maybe one day he will return, as MBAvsCFA or MFAvsCBA

RR still lives,he is one hell of a snake

in honor of CVM

https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/12133056_188865271451187_298635590_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjgwNiwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoidjNfNDI2X2NyZl8yM19tYWluXzMuMF9zZCJ9&rl=806&vabr=448&oh=b7716d58a333e557f3a7b7682c25479f&oe=56429761

Oh C’mon two wrongs don’t make a right. At least RR profile photo should come down if CvM is now banned.

If there was an IP ban, we would not have 35 flavors of rahul here.

It’s indeed funny that he is stuck with the Indian profile.

Anyway, I am disappointed that AF decided to implement this “final solution”. As others have stated, CvM was one of the few people here to demonstrate actual industry knowledge, and could thus provide a true professional benefit to the forum. Abrasive comments can be regulated or ignored. However, lost expertise cannot be synthetically replicated.

The failure of the forum, in my view, is in providing a desirable environment for people like CvM, who have other things to do. CvM simply became frustrated with this situation and expressed his opinion in an unreserved way. Hopefully, the discussion that is going on among site administrators can be extended to address certain undesirable elements here.

Also, please fix the copy/paste functionality in Internet Explorer. I would have contributed some finance related news articles in the past week, but was unable to do so.