Don Sterling

I took a sociology class once and they said racism = prejudice + power. The prof said by definition reverse racism is not real.

Sociology professors rank a little higher on my list than education professors, and a little lower than human resource professors. I’m not surprised that they said something that dumb.

^ don’t they research shit like this for a living

Remember you are dealing with a guy from West Texas ha ha

No offense intended greeny, but that does sound like what I’d expect from someone out there. I know you are smarter than that

Nice comeback. Are you still updating your spreadsheet?

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-abdul-jabbar-racism/ …well said.

So black people can be prejudiced, but not racist? Is it okay to be prejudiced?

I think the whole thing is nutty. Apparently his “girlfriend” had 100s of hours of him on tape? I don’t mean to defend what he’s saying but if someone has a target on your head sooner or later they’ll hit you if they’re that close. I’m not really surpised an 80 year old is racist or the people he hangs out with are. It’s going to take generations to fully get past our nation’s history. I am curious how the league will handle this. Can you be forced to sell an asset by a party that is not the government? I wonder if that’s in the league’s bylaws.

Anyone ever see the n1gger guy South Park. I think that sums up this argument well. [video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0]

LOL, I remember that one!

^^ Classic!

Over my years and years of adversity, I’m becoming what has been coined a South Park Republican. Now the writers of South Park are not republican, they just really hate Liberals and Democrats.

Far too many people go up in arms about simple ish. Don is entitled to his opinion on the matter of race. It’s not like he was dropping N bombs on the tape. Let the old senile jew say what he wish.

Fake a** n**ger.

Otherwise you wouldn’t be supporting a neanderthal.

^hahha

^Ban him.

You’re right, I’m not a nigger. I’m a textbook uncle tom.

I don’t let idiots dictate my manners. If you want to become Malcolm Mufuggin’ X and start a Mufuggin’ riot against all old white jews, be my guest. I’m not going to waste additional energy giving this guy his publicity.

Despite the stereotype you believe, not all black folks are niggers whom chimpout at the slightest sign of insult.

What just happen to this thread?

Wow…This thread got materially more racist on page two.

Why? I don’t spend my day trolling here and fighting some third world country providers trying to make it in the USA.

wow, that girlfriend of his is butt fugly