Don Sterling

How do you know the stereotype I believe?

ban me?

So you believe in a racial stereotype?

No, not you. You posted while I was typing.

[/quote]

So you believe in a racial stereotype?

[/quote]

Why does this matter to you? Playing _ argumentum ad hominem? _

If you care I don’t believe in any racial stereotypes - racism works both ways but more prevalent against the minorities.

Racism is probably additive. If the majority:minority ratio is 10:1 and all are equally racist, the 1 minority guy will feel 10x as much discrimination (?).

Joe 2010 = vcfah = stormy?

If you have to be a bully - be careful with your target.

I care because we’re both members of the AF community. Should members of the NBA community not care about Don Sterling’s racial stereotype beliefs?

No, I am not an angry black man. I have been here long enough.

I wouldn’t engage in a fight with a paper pushing tax accountant, tread wisely.

Joe 2010 = Blake?

What’s wrong with you? Just stare at that copier next to you and mind your own business.

Would you engage a fight with a pencil pushing tax accountant?

No.

You also push pencils?

Isn’t intolerance againt racists a kind of discrimination? Shouldn’t people be allowed to hate other people for whatever reason they want? Please discuss.

That is why I started this thread, before it was hijacked by clowns. Don must be suspended and fined. The other owners of Clippers must apply pressure on him to sell. This is 2014.

I’m very confused what JOE’s position is.

We have rights to be bigots as long as it doesn’t harm others - or ‘reasonably likely’ to vilify another member of the society.

This is Orwellian - All freedoms should necessarily entail responsibilities incumbent on those who exercise those freedoms.

I agree. Don is free to have whatever opinions he has, but as an NBA owner he has a responsibility to represent the league in a positive manner.