Don't blow this whole CFA thing out of proportion!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ACCA (recognized in majority of european and asian countries) = Association of Certified Chartered Accountants

ACA (recognized mainly in the UK only) = Associate Chartered Accountatn

This is the difference between Christians and people of other faiths / non faiths… We believe that this world is only temporary and earthly posessions will not last… Life is not about building castles and collecting gold coins, when you die… your checking account means nothing… Sure its fine to take care of your children and family and having a good income will allow you to help others but some other religions are all about accumulating wealth and don’t care about other people. People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett have led with a great example about helping other people and not just “their own”.

Everyone has their own reasons for taking the CFA exams. I dont consider someone qualified to manage other people money unless they have the letters.

I dunno about you I’m personally saving money to affor_d cryogenic storage of my body when I hit 40 so I can live to see what a s**thole earth turns into in 100 years._

a) I am an atheist

b) You quoted me, yet you don’t seem to realise that I have specified “good deeds” in my list, which I believe falls in the same category as helping others. But anyhow, my point was this: Concentrate on something that would be a good use of your time and gives the best reward.

c) " I dont consider someone qualified to manage other people money unless they have the letters." => With all due respect, that sounds rediculous. I don’t know if you actually work in the industry, but there are many highly qualified individuals at well known insitutions without the letters after their name that outperform the next person with the letters any day of the week. I am sure many here can also confirm this. But of course you are entitled to your own opinions and views.

Funny…Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are both outspoken agnostics, yet you use their philanthropy as an example of how to be a good Christian.

Very very very few CPAs actually “need” the CPA to do their job.

CPAs can represent clients in Tax Court, and they can also sign an audit of an issuer (that is, a company that is required by the SEC to issue financial statements).

Other than that, there is nothing that a CPA can do that a non-CPA can’t do.

CPAs can add those 3 letters behidn their name.

no… Not the series 7! Anything but! PLEASE!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Thus this makes kaveh_nobari the retard…

Maybe read the rest of the conversation before jumping into conclusions buddy! But thank you for the kind words anyway…

kaveh nobari:Are you asian?

Yes I am. What are you trying to imply? smiley

are u indian?

Nope!

pakistani?

Are you really going to go through another 47 countries to find out which asian country I am from? lol

I am Armenian!

lol

ur name doesnot imply that ur american…

… Please read my comment again and pay attention to the name of the country!

lol