Fantasy Football AF league 2013 - LEAGUE FULL

Unfortunately all 10 spots are taken. Now if we can find another person willing to join then we can make it a 12 team league

We can make it 12 with enough interest. Just e-mail me with your AF username. numi.advisory@gmail.com

League is full. King Kong will be sending out LeagueSafe info in the foreseeable future. $60 buy-in and 60/25/15 prize distribution.

Now that we have 12 teams like last year, how about we leave the payout the same as well?

king kong let us know when you renew the leaguesafe account and just keep the settings the same as last year

To all participants in the AnalystForum Fantasy Football League - please check the messages on the league page for an important message.

All looks good to me

Change payment deadline to 8/20 instead of 9/20 so people don’t get confused.

If they don’t pay by the 20th, then it gives us enough time to find a replacement.

Are you ready for some footballll???

I had my first draft in a 14 team league on Sunday. I hope to repeat my success in ours tomorrow!!!

Honestly, I feel so uncertain about fantasy football this year. I feel like last year was a lot more balanced and predictable. This year its the same boring players that will be targeted early and often by everyone and then outside of those 50 players the rest are a complete crap shoot. (Unless if all the rookie RBs explode)

Try a 16 team league where you also have 6 IDPs. Have to be a little more hands-on with that one. You know a league is tough when you have to start Jared Cook and Julian Edelman on a team.

so many leagues this year…ugh

BUT - first time in 3 seasons I wont have to worry about studying on a Sunday

Good luck for tonight.

Auto-draft burnt most of us last night. Couldn’t get decent RBs because of it. Let the season begin.

Yeah. I thought the draft was yesterday for some reason. Definitely did not draft who I wanted. Alas, be ready for crushing defeats at the hands of yours truly anyway!

Klumzy which team is yours?

Right now, it’s “This is Spinal Tap.” But that will likely change a few times during the season.

Looks like I might squeeze out a W this week despite my troubles at RB.

Both CJ and MJD looked awful.

The guy with Arod, AJ Green and AP - can we hand him the trophy already? Assuming no setbacks, he has a top3 player in each position.

The RB position is dead. I believe only 1 RB broke 100 yds yesterday. Load up on QBs and WRs.

Hey, I’m in a league where someone has offered me Arian Foster for Jimmy Graham. My team is 2-1 and I think my more pressing needs are at QB and WR. Also not too sure how good Foster is going to be (seems to be a big question mark), my RB’s have been mediocre to date but doesn’t seem to be my biggest problem, and Graham has been a total beast. However, I also have Jordan Cameron who is just sitting on my bench right now.

What do you guys think? Take the trade or try to barter for players at other positions? Pretty sure I’ll find an easy taker for Graham, just need to test the market more. 0.25 per reception. Here’s my team now:

QB - Andrew Luck

RB - Doug Martin, Frank Gore

WR - Reggie Wayne, Mike Wallace

TE - Jimmy Graham

Flex - Darren Sproles

Bench - Ben Tate (RB), Jordan Cameron (TE), Emmanuel Sanders (WR), Chris Givens (WR), Ben Roethlisberger (QB), Terrelle Pryor (QB)

K - Blair Walsh

DEF - Chicago

You can’t start Cameron at flex?

You need either Foster or Tate to go down. Both healthy means bad news for fantasy owners. I’d trade Graham or Cameron for a quality WR.

Foster for Graham is a no go for me. He is in a time share with Tate which you already have on the bench. I think Graham might score the most points amongst TE/WR in fantasy this year. He is unstoppable.