Favorite Bloomberg Girls?

Alix Steel??? Puke.

Betty Liu has eyes that are too small and seem to say “yes i am kinda high”

Racist.

Hmm, I always thought it was the “I just got laid” look, but yeah I guess I can see that.

Aside from her looks, she also has a really likable personality (on air at least), it’s clear guests like talking to her. And she doesn’t blurt out incredibly stupid things on a regular basis, which is nice.

Sara Isen (sp) went to CNBC and that channel has some other good ones…

How can anyone take Joe Weisenthal seriously? It’s like this head that just keeps talking, and yet nothing is actually said…ever. I feel embarrased for him and want him to stop, but on and on the head goes!

-10000 for Stephanie Ruhle.

I mentally switch off whenever she starts talking. One, I agree with purealpha she that she’s generally talking at the top of her voice and two, whatsup with all the physical contact with guests and colleagues…?

^ Oh that touching creeps me out, and she holds the touch an uncomfortable amount of time.

Matt – “umm, okay this is getting a bit weird, should I pull my hand away from her hand now??”.

She lets her guests answer the question as long as they want. A lot of these other people try to chime in with some BS perspective that just makes the situation annoying overall

What happened to Betty Liu in the morning? Now they’ve got this Erik Schatzker guy, he talks too much, always cutting the guest off with his irrelevant (and long-winded) opinion. :frowning:

Maybe he got sick of Steph and moved in with Betty.

And I totally agree with you on Joe W.

Stephanie Ruhle without makeup is a sight for sore eyes

Emily Chang and Laura Keller (not on air much) are smoking hot. Betty Liu is getting uglier and uglier and can’t stand her constant stutters. Stephanie Ruhle is a great interviewer but can be too much at times. I used to like Deandre Bolton and Trish Regan ALOT but they both left.

What are people’s thoughts on Olivia Stern? In some angles she looks amazing but sometimes its just average.

Agreed on Betty Liu, her eyewear choice is not strong but her body is rockin.

There was also a special reporter named kasia kzneriski or something eastern euro and she was just double barrel smokin.

I was a big fan when she was on the Today show. MIght have to google her.

Now Today has Michelle Kosinski, who looks almost exactly like my crazy Russian ex.

Olivia Stern has a rocking body and looks classy but not on the level of Deandre Bolton or Trish Regan in terms of looks. Stephanie Ruhle has a sexy leg cross, the more I listen to Betty Liu the more I think the reason she doesn’t say much is because she doesn’t know what to say. She constantly sutters during interviews and its being getting on my nerves lately.

^ Change the channel to Fox Business News. You’ll find your old friends there, and more.

Hmm, I’ve thought about this one, but don’t know. On one hand she checks all the boxes, she’s got good genetics, she’s pleasant enough, but I mean her head is as big as a horse!! Do you want to make out with a horse face? Well, given enough booze…

How come everyone says Betty stutters? Multiple people say it, so it must be true, but I never actually noticed. She is getting older of course, and her eyewear is absurd. Maybe she has a health problem, seems a bit off lately.

I don’t know if it’s stuttering per say, it’s not as apparent which is why you wouldn’t notice until someone highlights it - but it’s as if she’s thinking too fast for her mouth to keep up. It’s a bit jarring and her breathing/speaking pacing is just off. But I mean, I think for the most part she knows when to stop talking and everything looks great except her face.

Stepping away from the girls - does anyone else think Matt Miller’s tangents are hilarious? Dude walks into dead ends and inappropriateness all the time. It’s probably not the most professional but his jokes about Sprout were absolute zingers.

LMAO! Okay, I’ll need to watch for this next time.

Matt is hilarious, much sharper than he looks.