Ferguson decision at 9pm EST..

Apparently you didn’t read the wikipedia link I posted. To be brief, there probably was already an existing tension in Ferguson between whites and blacks (probably more than the economic divide) and this shooting was just the tipping point…no matter who was in the wrong. You hear about it other places where minority kids are consistently harassed by white officers due to stereotyping. Maybe every white kid in Colorado should be frisked for risk they may be the next school shooter? What do you think Itera?

I also “heard” that Mike Brown innocently held up his hands and begged the officer not to shoot before Wilson gunned him down in cold blood.

I heard Mike Brown did at least 3000 on the boulevard and only went to clubs on Tuesday.

This is where someone says, “so that makes it okay for them to loot and burn shops?” Then you say, “no, of course they shouldn’t be doing that. I’m just saying they’ve been through a lot so we should have some perspective.”

Bottom line is, there is no excuse for looting and burning. The ones doing the looting are scum. That’s it. There’s no defending them. They’re criminal scum that are a blight on the community. Slavery, Jim Crow, doesn’t matter. They’re not out to change policy. They want cigs and booze.

Stay classy looters.

If a white kid attacked a police officer in his car, and is an identical match for the susepct in a strong-arm robbery that just took place while holding the stolen goods in his hand. BE MY GUEST, FRISK HIM.

If the ‘looters’ were white, you’d be claiming they are scrounging for food and essentials. Please drop the slur. Undocumented shoppers is the correct vernacular.

White men don’t “scrounge”. They “forage”.

Can’t go to YouTube at work but I think this is the appropriate clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2BSbVpMTw

Women saying ‘we’re ready’ accidently shoots herself in the head.

Knowing America, if she survives she’ll probably get a reality show.

EDIT : Apparently she died. Natural selection at work right there.

The title of the story is “Woman saying ‘we’re ready for Ferguson’ accidentally shoots self in head, dies”.

Knowing India, she would get a reality show as a cow on a farm.

Would suck to be black.

Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco on jury duty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmSDRra7wUk

regarding the looting, it is indeed opportunistic. I would even bet that this would have occured regardless of Grand Jury’s verdict.

Hood Momma to her son- “what do you mean you didn;t get anything?”

Whites f’ed everybody else over. What you gonna do, punish the children for their fathers’ mistakes?

It’s not OK to loot because blacks did not get reparations.

Hell, in parts of India, the so-called “fair and just” British hanged every Indian male between the ages of five and eighty (no typos) after the ill-fated Indian Mutiny in 1857. Those genocidal mf’ers ran out of sturdy tree branches to hang people from. That would not excuse me attacking every British person I see .

EDIT: removed unnecessary aspersions on all Brits.

Here’s just one snapshot of the aftermath from rioting & looting in Ferguson. Natalie DuBose crying after looters attacked her cake store to get “justice” for Michael Brown. She sold her cakes at flea markets to save up to own her own shop. ~ Via Josh Jordan. Here’s a fundraiser to help - http://www.gofundme.com/NataliesCakesnMore Here’s an interview she gave - http://bit.ly/1uU4BED

Fucking cakes! They were surely up to no good.

Eh, seriously though, that’s pretty sucks. I might actually give money.

Edit: I think she has enough money to repair the store now…

fucking animals

i saw interview with some lady she was saying the ppl burned down the only auto parts store in town, now everyone has to drive to the other side of town if they need auto parts/supplies.

fucking animals

Bunch of terrorists.

So all whites are British? There are plenty of whites that didn’t f everyone over. Further, why should I be responsible for my ancestors actions if they did (definitely non British, by the way)? At some point, people need to move on and stop fighting the battles their ancestors already won.

The whites that matter (Western European - Brits, French, even the tulip-loving Dutch) did F a lot of people over.

You should NOT be responsible for what your (or someone else’s) ancestors did, which is why I said what are we going to do - punish children for their fathers’ mistakes?

I realize this is a departure from the Old Testament, where God is perfectly happy cursing whole generations (“even unto 3 and 4 generations”) for the ancestors’ mistakes, but following a better religion is just part of the Brown Man’s Burden :slight_smile: