First thing you notice about people?

For men: First thing is probably their general dimensions: how massive are they, and if they are large, is it height, fat, or muscle, or some combination. After that, I notice whether they have class, swagger, or both. Do they look confused or composed. Things like that.

For women: There is an instant desirability assessment, along the lines of “do I want to know more.” I’m a sucker for a pretty face (for me, a pretty face can make up for many body imperfections, but not vice versa). I like all the other body parts that have been mentioned here, though after the face, I tend to be more of an A guy than a T guy. The other thing I notice right up is whether they seem happy, angry, sad, stressed, confused, or bored. And when I’m talking with her, I’ll notice whether she looks me in the eyes or not.

+1

Elaborate

Men - handshake, no cares for looks

Women - legs, legs legs

This is actually a good one. Not necessarily good posture but bad posture can be a turn off.

Another turn off I find is women with large (manly) shoulders.

Rack

Dat ass dough. Whats cracking peeps? Happy Friday!

Yes, I agree. We may not notice good posture consciously, but I suspect we perceive it and react to it anyway, since good posture tends to connote confidence and positive attitude.

And yes, the way a woman walks is very noticeable. Some march, some sashay…

I like the S shaped women too.

usually if their nipples are sticking out then yeah thats it

Probably doesn’t dress like that at the office.

I wear sweat pants or gym shorts 90% of the time i’m not at the office.