General annoyances thread

Walking by someone, person asks how I am. “Great how are you today?” Person walks by with no response

Getting a reply email in which the entire nation is cc’d showing how much effort you do

people who dance while snapchatting themselves with their own phone. cool in the snap chat. not so cool in real life.

general annoyance : Scenario - I’m super hungry and either order or make pizza. I know the pizza is hot but my body is saying get that in your mouth now. My brain is saying no way man, its too hot. My body wins, I eat the too hot pizza and burn the piss out of the roof of my mouth. Its somewhat worth it but wow I get some bad burns sometimes.

Inconsiderate drivers, and Asian female drivers.

#thereisadifference #notracist

Fixed that for you

The females cannot be blamed for their incompetence in driving. They simply lack the spatial recognition ability of men, having evolved to satisfy communal functions that do not require travelling. I think the problem with Asian females specifically is that they are small, so they cannot see around the car as well. They also are stubborn and do not admit when they are wrong, leading to erratic driving behavior.

this is why you should never buy anything from the west Cornish pasty company at a tube station when drunk

maybe those hairs were from someone trimming his beard. some men grow beards that end up looking like there’s a bunch of pubes covering their face

People who apparently dream about becoming a percussionist, at work. I fully support people’s passions, but first, please quit your day job.

And people who try to discreet take your picture in public but fail to hide it. It’s rude, creepy, and illegal? Maybe?

Speaking freely, I’ll admit I took a break from AF due to the excessive trolling from various broken english speaking posters. It got old in a hurry and simply made my eyes hurt reading that drivel. I also took a break due to the pandering of this forum to political correctness. Is it just me, or is anything someone posts subject to an offense test yielding a removal of post? I posted an angry retort in that lion thread only to have it removed. A simple edit of one of the euphemisms would have sufficed…

In any case, both on this form and around my workplace, I find finance filled with more and more softy sallies. Look at everyone praising gay marriage. Look at everyone pointing a finger at the dentist on his hunt. Look at everyone criticizing trump for being harsh. And so forth. Whatever happened to the good ol days of financiers being the former locker room badasses that even the principal was too scared to confront? Now we have a bunch of pillow princeses more concerned with social justice, environmental impact, global warming, green investing, and animal rights. Sure, these topics have a place on some www.broke_libartgrad_forum.com, but not AF.

AF used to be cool, now it’s becoming AntiFun and AnythingbutFinance. Is it any wonder that BSD posters like Numi, Bromion, BWYF, and so forth no longer post?

Rant over. If only WSO would approve my registration notwithstanding being an African American.

My god that annoys me. And it’s contagious too. People get concerned that everyone will think person X did all the work, so they start CCing everyone too.

Yes, and you really have to be careful over here in Asia, these people are maniacs, very low awareness.

I love CCing everyone and newly including everyones upper level management if I know i’m right about a discrepancy - it really pisses off lower level managment, but is effective for career progression if it catches with the MDs/VPs etc.