Girls Who Describe Themselves as "Classy"

the fact that she has to actually state she has a 1 D policy means she is either lying to appear classy, and/or is a current/former slut.

Anybody who proclaims to be classy, or thinks they are classy, or wants to be classy, should at least outwardly state that they have “one dick” or “one poon” policy.

Saying “I’m just trying to get laid as much as possible” screams “slut” or “douchebag”.

I think you guys are missing the point.

What kind of woman brings that shit up with strangers, especially with other men ?

Whether or not it’s true is irrelevant. A woman worthy of respect does not do that, period.

I think you answered your own question.

If a guy says he’s rich, what’s the probability that he really is rich?

When I was doing online dating, I was always struck by the number of women who wrote some variation of “I’m a woman who knows what she wants, and isn’t afraid to go after it.”

I always found this a big turn off. Not because a woman who has direction is unattractive, but because women who know what they want don’t sit there saying “I’m a woman who knows what she wants.” Instead, they say “I want X, Y and Z”

To me, the phrase “I am a woman who knows what she wants” says to me “I am a woman who hasn’t quite figured out what she wants, but feels it’s really important to pretend otherwise.” I would be far more interested in a woman who says “I’m still interested in discovering what the world has to offer,” than to tell me she knows what she wants when she doesn’t in fact know.

The other interpretation is that a woman that “knows what she wants” but has still not succeeded in getting that thing might be an adverse choice…

If you translate this from Womanese it means, “I’m a woman with a 400 point checklist of expectations for a man but can never find a man who satisfies all of the requirements because he doesn’t exist and because I’m a 6 at best*, that’s why I’m still single.”

*of course we know bchad only dates models, so this is a hypothetical example.

What is a former slut?

I think that’s right. Based on my understanding of Womanese, women say things like that to provide a disclaimer, and if somehow you can talk them out of it and make them sleep with you, they can always defend their dignity by rationalizing that they have a policy, but that you (as a man) somehow talked them out of it and made them take their guard down. This way, it’s really the man’s fault and the woman isn’t actually a floozy…so the logic goes.

I don’t think women care that much, particularly when they’re traveling. Perhaps they do it so that a guy that seduces them gets to feel like a stud. It’s not the man’s “fault,” rather, it makes the man feel like it’s an “accomplishment.”

That’s rather nice, when you get right down to it.

0.23%

Approximately 725 to one.

Of course, I have been known to make mistakes. From time to time.

So how do we promote women aged 18-30 traveling more?

never tell me the odds.

Oh dear…

I take orders from one person. Me.