Honey I Shrunk the Charter

I haven’t gotten my big one yet T_T

I’m still waiting for the “big one” to arrive. Or should I say, my closet is waiting for it to arrive - because after I take a look at it, it’s going straight there.

The “big one” finally arrived, it is comically big.

dang dis thing is huuge. how much is frame

Did peoples’ surnames come first where the name is. Just curious or whether mine is a serious error!

Charter came just outside Chicago 12/23.

Mine has my first name middle initial and then surname. I think yours is an error if your Surname is first. Contact them.

i haven’t received it yet… NOOOO~!!!

i want it before christmas that’s all, lol

Just curious, do they ask you to confirm how your name shows on the Charter?

No i don’t think they asked me…

just the same name as how you registered for exams.

Bout time the darn thing showed up; just the big one. Little one is a no show.

Still nothing in the barren tundra lands. :frowning:

Was really looking forward to having it by Christmas, actually. I don’t know why either. Just a faint hope that CFAI would be respectful of timing.

Got mine yesterday. Nice, but essentially identical to the small version except larger. Sort of a non-event except I will frame this one for my office.

Did anybody in Canada get theirs? If so, by which method was it shipped? UPS? USPS?

good that i didn’t frame the smaller one…

Nothing. But my lazy pension sipping postie seems to have ignored my mailbox for the last 5 business days, nothing at all. Waiting on several documents and shipments so perhaps, like I said, it’s just my lazy postie.

This is assuming it’s Canada Post via USPS.

^ Mine just arrived, Canada Post/USPS makes an unusual Sunday delivery (meaning I think the guy was slacking off last week). No signature or anything, just dropped on the front step with a ring of the bell.

Thanks - got mine on Monday. I picked it up at my Canada Post post office. Quality packaging at least!

Framed it in the FramingSuccess.com frame and it is GLORIOUS. The framingsuccess.com frame is VERY HIGH quality. I have ordered frames online from several different vendors over the years and nothing comes close to the quality of this… The frame arrived fully assembled (which is rare for large frames), the mounting hardware, instructions and general build quality are top of the line. Plus you get the nice CFA Institute Logo on the top mat of the frame… looks very official.

Now hanging in my office… So satisfying…

nvestn, how much was the set + shipping?