How are you feeling?

excellent—my favourite team won the world cup--------it cant be better than that-------

rahul u passed from xlri or fms

felt 100% that I passed after the exam, still feel 100% right now.

I don’t want to disclose…

Exactly 2 weeks on this time we will be waiting eagerly for mail.

+1

Why not?

Because i don’t have to.

To be very honest …if i disclose the name of my school…It will be very easy for random people to find my true identity via linkedin search as there are very few people in India doing CFA/FRMalong with MBA and no one in India is doing CFA/FRM/ACCA with MBA.

I don’t mention ACCA in my linkedin profile as i have only completed 50% of ACCA and i don’t intend to complete it until i am done with CFA.Moreover for my job MBA/CFA is more than enough.

Since there are lakhs of CAs in India,it is nearly impossible to search any single Indian CA via linkedin.If you have CFA with CA then it becomes easier to track your identity.How ever if i mention the name of my college say “X” then all you have to do is visit linkedin then “click” on alumini page of my college and you can easily filter me out .

Nothing personal Vicky…i have already mentioned why i don’t want to disclose the name of my college…

However i have few advice for you if you want to do MBA from India…

1)Xlri is very very good for HRM.FMS is great for Finance with good ROI.

2)IIM A/B/C and few others are only good.There are many IIMs like kasipur/rohtak/ranchi etc and i don’t think they feature any where in top 30.So just don’t run behind IIM brand.

3)I think clearing CFA level3 will greatly help you.I know that in India CAs or even MBAs from top 25 college are preffered over CFA candidates in Finance roles but don’t lose hope…things are changing slowly.You can apply for jobs in Gulf countries as soon as you have CFAL3 and two years of work ex under your belt.

Thanks.

Is your name really Rahul Roy?

Do you think i am that stupid?

Have you watched Ashiqui?

lol…which one?

part 1 or 2?

I havenot watched both of them.

Its the old one, 1990. Rahul Roy was the actor, ode to him?

Ya…my name is inspired from him…I think you already know this but former chairman or something of CA institute also has a name called Rahul roy…lol

The youngest ever, but dead.

+1

Rahul i dont get it. Why would you not like anyone knowing your true identity. Why are you so afraid about it? Its either you are a criminal or a girl and dont want to be traced?

I don’t think many people on AF would like to disclose their identitiy.

I’ll go ahead and reveal my true identity. I’m a male version of a camgirl, a camboy i guess, and I cater to a specific niche of mastubatory material; all I do is solve CFA questions wearing nothing but a tie and a cowboy hat.