How much sleep do you get?

im 26, working yes at big 4 accountant. Whats IFSC?

Where they stuck all the bankers in Dublin - International Financial Services Centre :slight_smile:

Are you attractive?

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you attractive? AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH …

Usually no more than 4 hours/day during the week. Friday and Saturday (save for regular cases when work should be done urgently) up to 14 hours/day

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you attractive? Smooth.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > scandoworker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you attractive? > > > Smooth. As sandpaper.

I know it’s called general discussion but I don’t think that means singles chatroom!!

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > scandoworker Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Are you attractive? > > > > > > Smooth. > > > As sandpaper. You’d be surprised how well candor and straightforwardness actually works. Actually, since you live in Dallas too, you very well might be, especially with all the $30K/year millionaires around. Anyway, one of my attorney friends is a pretty suave and debonair guy – he really knows how to talk the talk – but he insists that the best line he has to meet women in bars here is like, “Hi there. I’m here to meet chicks. Have we met before?” It’s that simple. I thought that was pretty ridiculous, but I’ve seen it in action and it’s pretty legit. It must have something to do with his speech style or delivery. Probably doesn’t hurt that he looks a little like Cary Grant, either.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know it’s called general discussion but I don’t > think that means singles chatroom!! Karen: do you look anything like Shirley Manson? Not that I think she’s ultra-attractive one way or another, but just looking for a frame of reference.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know it’s called general discussion but I don’t > think that means singles chatroom!! KarenC, there appear to be a number of eligible bachelors on this board, so if you play your cards right, you might just get lucky. On the other hand, you can always check out the Level I Forum if you’re actually interested in things that are a little less inspirational…*shrug* it’s cool, we don’t judge…

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I know it’s called general discussion but I > don’t > > think that means singles chatroom!! > > Karen: do you look anything like Shirley Manson? > Not that I think she’s ultra-attractive one way or > another, but just looking for a frame of > reference. Not all Irish girls have red hair!! Frame of reference - Long dark hair :slight_smile:

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I know it’s called general discussion but I > don’t > > think that means singles chatroom!! > > KarenC, there appear to be a number of eligible > bachelors on this board, so if you play your cards > right, you might just get lucky. > > On the other hand, you can always check out the > Level I Forum if you’re actually interested in > things that are a little less > inspirational…*shrug* it’s cool, we don’t > judge… Thanks for the tip - although think I’m one of the only Irish people on this! Also - have already been commenting on the Level 1 Forum - just found the sleep question interesting…and then got asked my age :-S

Aha Kristen Stewart look alike

can you PM on this thing? if so PM me karen!!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I know it’s called general discussion but I > > don’t > > > think that means singles chatroom!! > > > > KarenC, there appear to be a number of eligible > > bachelors on this board, so if you play your > cards > > right, you might just get lucky. > > > > On the other hand, you can always check out the > > Level I Forum if you’re actually interested in > > things that are a little less > > inspirational…*shrug* it’s cool, we don’t > > judge… > > > Thanks for the tip - although think I’m one of the > only Irish people on this! > > Also - have already been commenting on the Level 1 > Forum - just found the sleep question > interesting…and then got asked my age :-S i must apologize on behalf of all of us. You see we havent got laid in years and we recently found out that akanska has a husband. i hope you understand. i am sure many of us have taken a printout of this exchange already for the weekend ahead.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > scandoworker Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Are you attractive? > > > > > > > > > Smooth. > > > > > > As sandpaper. > > You’d be surprised how well candor and > straightforwardness actually works. Actually, > since you live in Dallas too, you very well might > be, especially with all the $30K/year millionaires > around. Anyway, one of my attorney friends is a > pretty suave and debonair guy – he really knows > how to talk the talk – but he insists that the > best line he has to meet women in bars here is > like, “Hi there. I’m here to meet chicks. Have we > met before?” It’s that simple. > > I thought that was pretty ridiculous, but I’ve > seen it in action and it’s pretty legit. It must > have something to do with his speech style or > delivery. Probably doesn’t hurt that he looks a > little like Cary Grant, either. Being a good looking charming guy that projects confidence is probably 80% of the battle regardless of the introduction, but the shock value of doing it in person might aid in his pursuit. On a message board however, the ‘target’ can think about it for a while, gather her thoughts, and compose a response without any urgency or having to look him in the eyes. Not to mention good looks are negated over the internet. With that said, I don’t know how you’d go about picking up a chick on a message board. I’d probably start with a joke about how many words per minute I can type…

Ok to answer everything… Kristen Stewart is probably a bit closer than Shirley Manson so ok… Have no idea how to PM on this thing (don’t think you can!) needhelp - lol cheers for that! you guys definitely haven’t got laid in a while if this is the kinda printout you want for the weekend! :slight_smile:

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i must apologize on behalf of all of us. You see > we havent got laid in years and we recently found > out that akanska has a husband. i hope you > understand. i am sure many of us have taken a > printout of this exchange already for the weekend > ahead. speak for yourself, buddy! as for apologizing, that’s quite gracious of you, but totally unnecessary. not sure what anyone would be sorry for. frankly, i’ve always viewed apologies as no more than words used to fill awkward silences. don’t be too intimidated by the irish gal – she doesn’t bite (at least i hope not…)

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok to answer everything… > > Kristen Stewart is probably a bit closer than > Shirley Manson so ok… > > Have no idea how to PM on this thing (don’t think > you can!) > > needhelp - lol cheers for that! you guys > definitely haven’t got laid in a while if this is > the kinda printout you want for the weekend! :slight_smile: How do you compare to the most attractive member of the Corrs?