I am not desperate because I am single. I am single because I am not desperate...

wait–you’re a CHICK??? I’m oddly turned on right now…

^ No he isn’t.

What kind of a girl is named Rahul?

^The OP also mentions not getting into a relationship for a ‘trophy girlfriend’ so that’s dyke right?

@greenman:lol…no i am a 23 year old man.I wanted to say that there are many girls who just like me does not believe in relationships.

@isildum:When you want to be in a relationship then you are trying to move from layer 1 of the pyramid to layer 3.Layer 1 deals with basic needs such as sex,food etc and layer 3 deals with social needs .

Boner just died.

@Greenman:lol

Maybe you just can’t get a trophy gf??? So it’s easier to say you don’t want one…I find this post odd.

@Ramos4rm:May be i have not tried for it.Look we all have priorities in our life and getting a trophy gf is not on my list right now.

You’re 23 brah, spread your seed and help contribute to that overpopulated mess we call india.

@whatsyourgovt:well i would like to believe that your comments were not a racist remark indecision.Getting to the point,if overpopulation is already a problem in India then as a responsible educated citizen i would not want to contribute to the problem by producing infinite babies. smiley

Hmm, I have found you do not have to actively seek a gf or trophy gf, you meet girls just by living your life…at the office, bars, restaurants, different social events…maybe it’s the male to female ratio problem in India.

@Ramos4rm:It is not the “gender ratio” which is the problem.Its just that at this point of my life i don’t want to be in a relationship. smiley

Na dude, it was racist but used in a funny manner so it’s ok (kind of like saying no homo before something gay or i’m not racist before something extremely racist).

Anyway, as a right of passage to the brohood, you must attach a picture of your last slay.

^Agreed. She must be at least as hot as the girl from slumdog or hacksaw.

@Rmos 4rm:Girl in the movie slumdog was not that hot.There are way more hot girls in India then Freida pinto(the slumdog girl).However just for you i am going to post the photo of your slumdog girl coolenjoy…

Freida pinto is not hot. I just don’t understand the fuss.

No self respecting indian guy would touch her…

U would rather touch yourself than have a girl do it?

If freida pinto is not hot, what are all these ugly ass indian girls around here?

Yes i’d rather wank than do it with freida.

No idea what the second line meant

Unfortunately, some women don’t know how to do it right, and sometimes it’s just too much of a bother to show them.