I am not desperate because I am single. I am single because I am not desperate...

most indian girls here are hairy yuk…where do the hot girls hang. are they allowed to make love before marriage???

how do indian pick up artists work,?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Most american girls are fat, where do the hot ones hang? Does god allow them to make love before marriage?

How do american pick up artist work?

i assume you’re not in ukraine because i don’t think there are many indian girls there…

Good comeback, isildurr. Nicely done, sir

igor: what’s going on in your homeland, broski? Orange revolution… my ar$e!

Well last year i was at Times square in Newyork city.Most of the girls were hot there. angel

Time Square IS NOT EQUAL to America

Have you heard of Pennsyl-Tucky?

lol

@CFA Sniper :I don’t know bro.I was doing an exchange programs at Darden business school and was only able to visit few famous places in New york and New jersey.

That guy in the pic must be indian.

I don’t know if he is Indian or American or Chinese or Mexican etc etc…That guy is surely not good looking and such people are present all over the world .

Thanks for stating the obvious. do u want to give me head now?

Che, so much aggression.

That’s why the world is so fked.

This thread was really rather silly to begin with, and now it has degenerated into name calling like 5 year olds in a sandbox. Cool it, or we’ll just get nuke the thread.

@bchad:I am with you man.This thread has now become a medium for subtle racist remarks.

It should.

The problem with white people and latinos that few people admit is ***************************************************************

edited by bchad

Why?

Careful, FT. I get the joke, but impersonating a board member using powers inappropriately is not cool. If you have a criticism about my moderating style, then go ahead and say it; don’t accuse me of doing stuff I didn’t actually do.

But now I am curious about the problem with white people and latinos.

Think, what do white people and latinos have in common?