“I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible,”

Mind = blown

Feel much better now

I did not know the rates were so low either. Who published that study? A result like that is perfect for somebody campaigning against gay rights. “Only gays get aids, stick your unprotected penis inside a girl, not a boy”. It doesn’t add up with the myth that Africa is a melting pot of HIV+ people though, an entire continent where homosexual activity is likely to get you jailed or killed.

I think (and hope) this is a hoax

I gave up my promiscuous lifestyle because it was highly unsuccessful.

lol

It’s like you know my life, except I don’t have a wife to give up my lifestyle for. So I just cuddle my CFA books and ipad.

Now that’s a great quote

Just reminded of the time I had a one night stand with a girl on her period. that would be guaranteed aids/hep.

she claims to sleep with 4 men a day. so its reasonable to say she must be hanging out in bars/clubs and targeting dudes who think with their lower head and not use protection.

Reminds me of the movie Kids.

But why is she infecting every man she meets??

She seems mentally unstable.

Let me guess, you thought she was bluffing but decided to put the towel down anyways after realizing the truth?

As for the article, this girl is plain sick, i hope the town conducts a public stoning.

I read a study where it’s around 1/500 chance if you are not wearing a condom (which is lower than STL’s figure but in the ballpark) and lower than that still with a condom. Most AIDS is transmitted from needle drugs and butt secks, not traditional vaginal penetration. The risk for women is higher without a condom because they get the AIDS shot up in them, so to speak. You can google this and it’s confirmed in multiple official sites around the web.

It’s not a risk to be taken lightly, but it’s pretty hard to get, especially if you are sleeping with women who are very unlikely to ever come into contact with the virus anyway (average middle class women who don’t do needle drugs).

You are much more likely to get the herp, which about 20% of the adult population has and which has about a 1/3rd transmission rate when the virus is active (not necessarily expressed as a sore – that rate is probably much higher). HPV is around the same rate. The clap is extremely contagious and you are basically guaranteed to get it if you come in contact.

If you sleep around you will get something sooner rather than later, but it’s unlikely to be anything fatal.

Pretty much. Got back from the bar was super drunk. She was like I know why Im here but Im on my p. I was like I dont care take off yo pants.

For the diseases bromion mentioned, herp, hpv, clap (whatever the hell that is) I am only sleeping with longterm girl friends.

Hmm. It’s like that one scene in Game of Thrones book. STL will know which one.

Except in the movie, she tried to warn him…

Girl with the EVIL VAGINA.

^Bravo, an oldie but goodie.

so the only likely way she got them infected is that she pricked them with a needle or something. or she basically just whored herself and made a lot of guys happy.

She was having sex 4 times a day.