“I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible,”

Who are the butt sect?

The Greeks, no?

I don’t know how the Kenyan authorities are allowing such girls to live freely in the society.

She has admitted her crime on social networking sites and is challenging every one that she will infect 2000 men in few years to come.

The men who are infected may infect their wives or other women and the cycle will continue forever.

Edupristine…is that you?

No its me.

I mean if the girl is truly infecting other guys then it is quite natural that any women having sexual relationship with those guys may even get infected.

It’s pretty clear that the woman is hurt and (understandably) angry, but isn’t thinking this through. She is trying to strike back at the injustice one man did to her by infecting as many other men as she can, which isn’t really going to give her closure, but may make her feel powerful for a little bit. To think about how those men would then likely infect other men and women and whether her pain justifies that is probably just a little too deep for her to consider.

She has a right to be angry, indeed, very angry, but hat right doesn’t license her to do what she’s doing, but it’s not something she’s thinking through, she’s just trying to alleviate her pain.

Even more frustrating for her is perhaps the fact that many of the men she’s sleeping with may *already* have HIV, so she’s not doing much other than exposing herself to whatever else they might have.

Tonight you guys should look up bug chasing. Scum of the earth.

You think?

its funny actually. in her quest to give aids she probably contracted a bunch of STDs. like crabs that’ll be fun for her