Is Marriage Worth It?

@CFAvsMBA

in some cases yes, if you have bbc, probably not. Just play HCB field.

anyway, is frank okay? anybody know? was he long herbalife or something? is frank actually Ichan?

He disappeared shortly after Kimmy K was impregnated.

Ouch, I hope your husband doesn’t read this.

Getting married is betting a woman half your money that you will love her forever. No sale.

Bro, believe me, marriage is totally worth it, every bit of it (not talking about the sex part, you can get that even w/o marriage – but the companionship). The sense of having someone on the side always is really comforting.

Not sure I want to take that trade when you put it like that

This guy ripped off GS Elevator. Try something orignal.

Ah yes, the “not dying alone” argument

So the real value was satisfying the biological clock ?

no. it is just exhausting sometimes. to have more roles to fulfill. I was just happy earning and spending my own money. and now I have to be a perfect mother, daughter in law and wife too while doing CFA.

shrugs. I’ll keep on drinking and ripping it up on the reg for now. I have a single mom story to chum up for you kids soon.

Yea that’s the thing.

I’m happy staying single and have enough things to think about: working, taking care of self, & enjoying life. Throwing in perfect husband, son in law, and father into the mix… I’m not sure the benefits outweigh the costs

Interested in the stories. I’m starting to realize though that when you get long enough in the tooth like CvM or me, you start to realize that the single moms are likely to be more normal and stable than those who never married at all. I wonder how long it is before that applies to the male side…

[quote=“bchad”]

Interested in the stories. I’m starting to realize though that when you get long enough in the tooth like CvM or me, you start to realize that the single moms are likely to be more normal and stable than those who never married at all. I wonder how long it is before that applies to the male side…

[/quote

Probably around the time my wife leaves me for working and getting tossed eating sushi with one of my mentors at work. I have good timing like that.

I have news for you: nobody is perfect. If your SO or his/her family demand perfection then that is a recipe for unhapiness in my opinion. But then, so is doing CFA.

And combining marriage and CFA is a recipe for depression.

Go Asian.

…or Brazilian.

I hooked up with a married girl last night…I’m going to hell after all…

Happily married? Miserably married? Or married but separated with divorce pending?

These are three totally different things.

^ dunno

Facts:

she bought me shots/drinks

she came on to me

she suggested we leave and ‘perform’

Her friend said, she’s married, but have ffun

Hard to put the brakes on when the throttle was opened up prior.