Last day at job

^My guess is, at least for a while, Greenie and his boss will use both their rep numbers on each ticket dropped. This joint ticket or team approach is common. Likely, once Greenie reaches a certain point, he’ll get full grid payout on the clients he brings in. But for now, he’s got to pay his dues.

Greenie when would be an appropriate time for me to hit you up for putting your clients in my investment vehicle? I have a can’t miss strategy, just need a couple million to get things rolling.

Why does that comment make my stomach turn? I really need therapy.

Here I’m using the term Branch loosely.

How can your boss be exclusively Tax and Accounting while you are partly financial services as well?

Do you mean your boss gets a percentage of the Tax and Accounting revenue you generate and get to keep 100% of the investment revenue generated? (Did you happen to keep you client list from your old firm? Somebody has to ask the question…)

Firms usually have approved product lists that they can use for their clients. If your not on the list, compliance dept. may consider adding after a submission to compliance review committee. (at least from what I have seen in the past…not sure about America though).

Just as soon as HD Vest approves it.

I am part of a tax & accounting practice that also offers investment services through HD Vest.

The boss has been 7 & 66 licensed for years.

I work for the CPA firm for a salary (plus incentives) in return for the tax & accounting revenue that I generate. (Like every other CPA firm.)

Any investment revenue that I generate is another story altogether. We have not yet worked out what my split of the investment revenue will be.

And yes, I did get to keep my one client from my old firm.

I could see you running one of these Job Act real esetate investment websites lol

Wanna learn how to make money flipping houses?

A better job may be waited for you, best of luck!!!