Love it when she gives me .... hate it when she gives me headaches

@CvM - What do 10,000 battered women every year have in common?

They just don’t f----g listen!!!

Sluggy has it right. Read this.

fwiw, she appolized this morning… Dominate probably was taken the wrong way, she is just a very intelligent person and able to hold her own in arguments & debates. This is something i like, but works against me when she is mad at me. Its not her typical behavior but last night everything i said was used as ammo - like beatiful word judo.

geo- yes, there have been times but not often.

Tell her you will only forgive her if she sets up a threeway with her best friend.

Not a good relationship. If you are arguing that much and she is holding stuff agianst you, just move on and find a new woman, this relationship is not meant to be. Relationships (romantic, professional, friendship) should be easy. If they are not easy, you are doing it wrong. Of course, any time a woman is involved it automatically becomes 200% more difficult so you have to account for that, but if you are stressed out enough to make this post you know what you need to do.

or maybe her real intention was to be so frustrating that she was trying to get him to dump her

And as a follow up I will make a deductive argument on why men should NOT choose to pair long term with one female.

Premises (what I have observed as being true)

Women age like milk.

Men age like wine.

Once women hit “the wall” which is the point that they can no longer attract the alpha male which through biological imperitive they prefer to mate with, a woman has a strong prefernece for a man that has more money in contrast to a man that has less money.

A “beta” male does not have a great chance to get an extremely attractive female(relative to himself) until she realizes she is near the wall.

As men age, their financial resources increase.

Men prefer a physically attractive woman

Conclusion:

So as a man, you should only date women as you get older and not hitch yourself to a depreciating asset(women) as you will be able to continually attract attractive women that are increasingly younger than you(younger women near the wall who still have good looks but understand they need a beta male to provide for them) since your financial resources will only continue to grow as you age.

Both parties are made better by this arrangement(except that as a smart man you will only lead the woman you are currently dating to believe you will to hitch yourself to her long termbut you will never do it). You trade up when she hits the wall.(losses her looks)

^ft, is that you?

And then the young filly traps the old and rich you with a baby.

Yes a vasecatmy(sp) is a must before undertaking such a strategy.

Only a pussy male would voluntarily decide not to propogate his inferior genes.

A man wanting children is not one of the premises. Stick to the argument as presented.

Lol women are a lot smarter than most of the guys on this forum want to believe. I used to work with the son of the CEO of [famous Asian company]. He met girl from [wealthy Asian family]. This girl is good looking and intelligent with few options to marry up since her family is already wealthy. She was on the hunt for a wealthy or soon-to-be wealthy guy.

Dude used his family connections to try to impress / bang her: “My dad is the CEO of [famous Asian company], you should be impressed.”

She was impressed, and they started banging, but he had no intention of ever marrying her or settling down. But she had something to say about that: “Honey, we should do it without a condom because it feels better, don’t worry, I’m on the pill.”

He was stupid enough to go for this. Now they are married with two small children (shotgun wedding after knocking her up) and he hates his life. The bitter, bitter twist though is that he got disinheirited from the family wealth (and knew this when he was bullshitting her) so now she’s hosed too.

True story. They completely deserve each other.

Is this book any good? I debated or not whether to get it or not. Lots of mixed reviews. eg. repetitive, author does not have credentials, vague, etc. In the end I decided to go with other books with the same topic (Models, No More Mr Nice Guy)

^ I think that it is great. At least for someone of my persona. I haven’t read NMMNG, but I’ve read No More Mr. Christian Nice Guy. Bad read.

^ young rich dude probably getting whatever he wanted was tricked into locking it in. ouch

At first I thought sluggy (male, I realize now) was smuggy (female).

If it was a one off thing and she apologized, I’d let it go…

Otherwise, I find it’s always best to ask directly what’s going on. Even if it leads to undesirable answers.

fwiw, she appolized this morning… Dominate probably was taken the wrong way, she is just a very intelligent person and able to hold her own in arguments & debates. This is something i like, but works against me when she is mad at me. Its not her typical behavior but last night everything i said was used as ammo - like beatiful word judo.

geo- yes, there have been times but not often.

[/quote]

Women LOVE to remember the very small details of something you may have said…really at any point in your relationship and bring it up in an argument to use as ammo against you. Stuff you wouldn’t even remember or probably have any cluse what she is talking about.

If it was out of her character then I would just let it go and address the comment you made earlier that you don’t listen or pay attention or what ever she said. And make sure you do nice tings for her in front of the hot friend too. Your GF will like this becaue it might make the hot friend jealous, and, hot friend may notice too.

Double points for whatsyourgovt

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJviK2YEBMU]