Market dislocation...

Market dislocation is very much a real thing and i think it is most prevalent in major cities. NYC was (is) incredible if you are a straight male bc the amount of beautiful women is unproportionate compared to other major cities.

Conversely, and this was brought up by my gf and my buddy’s gf as one of my single friends scoped a local bar, boston - in accordance to them- is heavily favoured for women. she was saying we, boys, have low standards and havent been exposed to truly beautiful women native in LA and CA.

From the places i visited, it favours men in NYC, RI, I say Boston too, Italy and Greece. I think the Sweeden and Switz were places it favoured women.

the report you attached states that immigrants thought that Americans were friendlier than expected. on a 5 point scale with 3 being “as friendly as expected”, the three ethnic groups provided scores of 3.2, 3.7 and 3.6. so if friendliness is a proxy for bigotry then apparently foreigners who spend time in the U.S. learn to rid themselves of the prejudice that you exhibit.

the only reason they don’t necessarily want to stay in country is because they see greater economic prospects elsewhere. it’s fair to mention that the report was published March 2009 so i’m 100% positive foreigners are much more excited about their economic prospects in the U.S. versus their home countries in 2015.

therefore, this report’s only use is as an argument against your viewpoint. thanks for the help!

Haha, zidhai kick rocks man… India smells like shit.

I wonder if India has considered starting a rape tourism industry.

I would agree. tinder basically allows any women to meet nearly an unlimited number of guys every day

I’m sure it was totally impossible that the bonnie lass had recently broken up with one of the “white dudes”. It had to be that they were racists.

Omg how can you call this guy a bigot and then spew above things. He says he’s american but despite that it’s still all these insults that totally proves his point (if insulters are american). I understand he is inviting criticism with a belligerent attitude but I see bigotry on both sides.

I am biased, obviously, but from my experience WASPy americans (-y because I don’t know how relevant the P is. I haven’t seen a lot of Catholics being downtrodden in modern society, for example. But WASC (christian) just doesnt have the same ring) just aren’t aware. Please don’t say you’ve experienced racism when you went to a gas station in some ghetto-y area. My experience with racism has never been life-threatening, except when I’m in europe and I’m labelled an easy target (asian=tourist+lots of cash), and I’m probably overly sensitive but racism exists and the hypothetical experience at the gas station isn’t relevant because you can drive back to happy suburbia and live with white people again. That’s not an option for minorities. Saying ‘they’re racist too’ is a horrible excuse. Just don’t be a bigot.

I’m overly sensitive because i’m ‘happa’ (i hate that word) so I get this EVERYWHERE I go.

Re: america vs other emigration destinations: everyone’s a racist, just in different ways. Americans (at least my area) are superficially accepting and happy and kumbaya, but then will ask you stupid things like “so where DO you come from?” which shows that you=/=them. To me that’s really tiring. I prefer the euro method who are really upfront about who they like and don’t like. Mostly because I don’t fall into the don’t like category.

Also, on topic, dating pool in sea favors women, at least in numbers, but be warned your pool consists of losers (“i like craft beer and 420! I am a travelling artist and oh you work in finc you must be evil”) and engineers (not a bad thing but they are hella awkward and sometimes may make up for lack of confidence by being mean)

^ Asking someone where they are from is racist in your mind?

^ so asian.

also, what is “happa”?

Yes, yes it is. If you’re american, you’re american, full stop. I don’t see a lot of white people being asked so where are you from. Asian? Always. So are you Japanese or Korean? Chinese?

nb- I identify as japanese, not american, so I don’t like it, but it’s fine. You might get asked if you have a strong accent, but come on you can’t be so obtuse that you can’t admit that asians will be asked where they’re from more often than a white american. So are you swedish? German? Russian? Please.

The point is that no matter how well integrated you are in a society- speak English, etc- there is always a us=/=them mentality. I call that racist. No no one is systematically kiling asians just because theyre asians, and honestly out of all minorities I think we have it easiest in terms of hate (what a depressing concept), but my point is that racism exists it doesn’t have to have maliscious intent.

=>that was directed to higgimond.

happa means half white. usually half white/japanese I think? I think its a Hawaiian word

This idea might have some potential. I imagine that a rape theme park or cruise would be quite popular. Maybe a zoo.

No, it’s because all this guy does is post anti-America stuff. If you go looking for a fight you are going to get one. He contributes nothing to the forum. You can make it a racial if you want but that just makes you part of the problem, seeking out drama where there is none.

Well, emichan was right then, a us=/= them mentality is still prevalent in America which is a problem

Given the ‘insults’ or at least I presume that is what those childish attempts were are based on presumed national origin I think it is black and white whether it is racial / xenophobic or not.

America has a real racism problem against minorities who are still percieved as ‘other’ and a sexual assault problem that is worse than any developed or emerging nation. In addition to this our foreign policy has acted out of altruism in some instances like the Yugoslav wars but for the most part it is self-serving and has acted in a completely immoral and unethical manner.

This is the reason why many people do not really like us , not because it is a side effect of us being ‘world police’ or hating us for our freedom or any other condescending rubbish. Finally , none of this can be improved if ‘real Americans’ like yourself are unable to take critcism on the chin and fall back on the pathetic ‘anti-american’ stance.

Stop being so defensive and learn how to play the ball instead of the man.

I get asked all the time and I’m 100% white. But that’d be racist of you to assume we are all the same! #SicilianHeritage

I ask white Americans where they are from all the time. I ask white Europeans as well. It’s just a way to connect with someone and I can usually come up with some trip or relationship that solidifies the connection. My wife is from South America and Spanish is her native language. If she hears someone else speaking Spanish, she pretty much always asks them where they are from. Again, a way to connect with them and if they are from Central or South America, she generally knows another person from that country or has visited it.

When I am in South America and I meet someone new, they almost always say “You’re American, right?” and it leads to a conversation about trips they’ve had to the US, or how much they hate the US, or how they want to move to the US, or whatever. They’re not asking me because they are racist.

^ Spot on.

Only March and we’ve already agreed on something this year. One of us is getting soft.

You can try to turn it around but it’s clear you’re just being a douchebag and trying to intellectualize your doucheness. I’m not going to play your game. Actually didn’t even read your posts. I am sure I have traveled far more and experienced more culture than you ever will (been to about 40 countries, lived in 3 foreign countries, speak multiple foreign languages). The issue is you’re an aggitator and a douche bag. We’re not going to have this discussion. You would be an excellent candidate for a blocking feature if this website reintroduced that.

^Agreed. zidhai, do everyone a favor and go fudge yourself you pretentious little prick.

I have some bad news for you. You’re part eggplant.