NFL Free Agency

Why has nobody mentioned Eli yet?! Kiss the rings. Plural.

18 TD’s 27 INT’s is why.

Typical Philly area hate. Eli is one of the most clutch QBs in the league. I would take him over a lot of the guys mentioned above in a two minute drill.

I’ve been a Giants fan longer than you’ve been alive. Eli was key in those two SB wins, but he’s been inconsistent over his career. Don’t forget each SB winning drive required an unbelievable catch. You can’t come off a 18/27 season and expect to remain in the top 5 conversation.

But the line and the lack of run put the pressure on Eli. Also the fact it seemed like the receivers didn’t know what their routes were half were the season.

Problem is a game isn’t limited to a 2 minute drill.

Eli is so frustrating to watch. One game he looks like a Top 2 QB, the next one he looks like a CFL calibre QB. Oftentimes, it happens in the same game.

I took a similar tour in Indy once to see the Colts’ new stadium.

Are cheerleaders there in person? I still have “bang an NFL cheerleader” on my bucket list.

No, but the first time I took the tour, they were having cheerleader tryouts. Even though you couldn’t see them in person (because they didn’t want to make them nervous–go figure), they were showing them live on the 60 yard-long Hi-definition TV. I could see every bounce and jiggle.

I wonder who those cheerleaders date. I would love to have a detailed breakdown (athletes, policemen, lawyers, IBers?)

Packers looking good in free agency so far.

Out with Snatchez, in with Vick.

And I thought the Cowboys were in bad shape.

I knew that $20 mil signing of Sanchez last year was ludicrous.

Expect Deshawn Jackson to join the Jets.

I don’t care where DeSean ends up, as long as he’s no longer an Eagle I’ll be a happy Giants fan.

Yeah, I don’t know if Chip just really can’t deal with him or if he thinks Maclin can fill that hole. He can’t. The whole thing doesn’t make too much sense.

I don’t get it either, but I like it. It’s really amusing to listen to Philly sports talk radio.

Good! I will welcome him to the Silver and Blue. (That is, if he doesn’t mind being opposite Dez Bryant.) Since Dallas released Miles Austin, we need another receiver. Hopefully one that doesn’t throw the ball away before crossing the goal line.

(To be fair–I think he’s matured since then.)

^ I don’t think he’d be nearly as productive in Dallas as he was in Philly last year. Chip Kelly’s system is practically made for him to succeed. I also don’t know how happy he would be as the #2 WR. Part of the problem he’s had in Philly over the past few years is that he believes he’s a top 5 WR in the league, so being clearly the #2 guy wouldn’t sit well with him.

I agree with you. Romo throwing the ball to Desean Jackson and Dez Bryant is an awesome fantasy, but I think it will remain a fantasy. You can’t have those two egos on the same team.

If Dez Bryant had his way, 100% of the plays would be throws in his direction. It was great seeing Calvin show who is da man when they faced off. 323 yds…take that.

Another great Jerry Jones signing…Miles Austin. I never understood the rush to give him a blank check based on a great half season.