PCP Investigation for Glancing

Madoff in the making.

How many qqqbees did you have to rat out to get that innocent verdict?

Wow, lots of haters on this board all of the sudden. Well thanks to all of my earlier supporters! I don’t get my results until Friday. You would think they could have included it in the email they sent today.

We’re just joking mp

Congrats, I’m pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Hopefully you passed as well.

and I found out I failed today, hollow victory but I’m still the most excited CFA level 2 failure in history. Now back to the books!

Ouch - it’s been quite the rollercoaster ride for you mate. Hats off to you for taking it so well.

Seconded. Amazing that you had to fortitude to endure that process and THEN take failure well. Hollow victory? Maybe insofar as exam progression goes, but it speaks well to your character and I’d consider that a victory.

Bummer. Glad to see your spirits are still high though. L2 is tough, but the 2nd time around should be easier since you now know where you were weak this year. Good luck and keep your eyes on your own paper next time :slight_smile:

Yea a lot of people I know got snagged at L2 and had to repeat it. Good luck

Bummer. You’ll pass the second time around. Good Luck, dude!

We fail at the margins of our experience. You now have more experience, go get 'em.

What a great line.

One more:

“Sarcasm is a manifestation of subdued anger.”

Hopefully relevant, since there’s a lot going around in our forum.