PCP - medical issue

Ok… I am under investigation because of fidgeting. According to the proctors I looked at my neighbor many times (for 1-1 sec.) The problem is the following: I have had a neurological problem for many years. I cannot coordinate my movements in 100%, the angle of my view is limited, and I often cannot control the muscles around my eyes. My eyes are moving continuously, I often lose the focus - in stressful situations this effect is stronger… Because of this filling my own sheet is challenging enough, checking someone else would be impossible for me.

So I did not cheat. but, yes, this is a strange behavior which could be identified as cheating. Of course I have medical records about it, and I will send the documents to them… but I do not know. What do you think, do I have chance to win? Unfortunately I am not from the US or another English-speaking countries. I can provide translations about the records, but I do not know, if they accept this. I am quite depressed.

I have read a bunch of PCP threads and saw someone get cleared since they provided a medical record saying they had an issue caused by a car accident 5 years ago. I think it was somewhere on Analyst Forum.

I’m have serious L1 PCP paranoia ever since I read all the horror stories…When did you find out about this? Was it mail or email?

Found the thread with the guy getting cleared cras333.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91288285?page=1