People who annoy you

Ok, well, I’m not sure I should say it…

1. People who stand on both sides of the escalator so you can’t walk (exception being baby strollers or handicapped). The worst are those semi-conscious ones day-dreaming with their headphones on not realizing there’s a wave of people behind who’d like to move faster to catch their next train.

2. People who use shitty headphones or have their music on so loud you can literally hear everything through their headphones from the other end of the bus/train.

3. There’s a special place reserved in hell for people who kick the back of your chair at the movies, or bus/plane.

4. People who have no idea what they’re talking about and still give directions to tourists/newcomers.

people with full grown lumberjack beards that live in the city

Poor people in general

SJWs

Vegans

Hipsters

I like taunting hipsters, they are pretty annoying. Also, millennials.

Yes, that’s what I meant. It’s pretty easy to determine if the driver did by accident or he just doesn’t give the two Cs…

all of these lists remind me how glad I am not to live in the city.

Black men that listen to Barry Manilow.

People at the gym that don’t bring locks. I spent 45 seconds this evening opening lockers only to find clothes in them. A colossal waste of my time.

People who stand in doorways

People who try to get in elevators before people get out

Groups of people that walk 4 abreast and take up the whole sidewalk

People who stand waiting for a bus in the middle of the pavement. (It’s either at the edge of the pavement right beside the stop or the back of the pavement, if there’s an area in the middle that no-one else is standing in there’s a fucking reason)

I basically just hate young women and southern Europeans.

1. smelly people

2. people who leave matresses on my street

3. imigrants who take our jobs

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNho8g0lsU]

Annoying that I can’t upvote the post above. ^