Phone sex??

rahul, thanks for the explanation. I see how some people could enjoy this activity. But let’s say two people want to do “phone sex”, but they are in the same place. What is the name for “the sexually explicit conversation between two or more persons via telephone, especially when at least one of the participants masturbates”, but they are doing it in person, rather than over the phone?

This is what my life has become, eocs and phone sex…

Rahul, if i were you i would let the call go to vm and text her back “finished”

Why are we talking about this? And in any case, don’t people do this by text these days???

^ You mean sexting.

yo rahul what does ur religion thing of sex, is it ok pre marital or no? how abut with a man michael sam style?

i k now you cant eat meat so im sure sex rules are not too liberal

If two person are at the same place then why would they want to do phone sex??

They will do real sex.

I have no idea about sex rules…

Seems like such placement would make it tough to hear what’s happening on the other line. If anyone here is willing to try, please take a report. Thanks.

have you had the “sex talk” with your parents yet?

Rahul, learn the tricks in David Shade’s Phone Sex (they can be applied to in-person meetings as well). You’ll thank me later. Find the audio recording that goes through the process

No.

http://www.condomania.com/blog/great-phone-sex/

The NSA records everything. I wouldn’t want that phone stuff out there for others to listen.

I almost spilled coffee when read RR name next to this thread.

omg i love you where do i call

^It was an awesome first post. And the fact that they chose this thread and haven’t gone about spewing their spam all over the site makes me wonder…

^kinda dissapointd =/

https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Monica+Ameh&init=public

Did someone really make an account to post this?

I can see the conversation:

RR: Hi father/pastor/, can I have phone sex

Father: Of course! you can call me anytime