Phone sex??

Rahul…didnt you say you wouldnt post anymore after you said raping women in India was ok.

I’m still waiting for the joke thread to be updated. I refresh the page in anticipation at least once an hour.

He said he wasn’t going to start threads anymore (this one predates that discussion). He might still comment on them.

And I think he’s had enough of a time out that it’s no biggie if he opens threads.

You need medical attention.You suffer from partial memory loss ie you tend to forget the actual events.

We have all seen your confession in a thread started by isldurr "Should i move out…"that you love to see your gf’s as* every morning when she walks out of your bed naked with no clothes and thus you decided to find a new accomodation for yourself by dumping your parents.

I have no problem with whatever you do in your personal life but please don’t become an a*s hole just because you love seeing them every morning.

I know that you understand English since you are CAIA holder+CFA l3 candidate with a decent finance job so please click on the below mentioned link (after you have gone through a rehab)to understand what i have actually said…

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91334077

On a serious note:Ramo4rm just like igor you don’t like me (read Indians)so it is better that you avoid me on AF.I am not jumping on you at all or posting random stuffs about you.I replied to CMLSML since he/she quoted my name.

Thanks.

Sir i don’t think i am well prepared to start posting threads in WC again.I will only start posting thread in WC when i am well prepared to positively contribute to WC section.

Father: It is Sir CMLSML to you

Good lord. How am I just now discovering this thread.

surprise crying frown

i thought igor was my servant but i was wrong he wants to be my pimp.

Igor(my pimp) i am not a gay like you …please fix an appointment with some female instead of a male…

I think the pimp igor created a new account to bump this thread.

Rahul, how many pull-ups can you do?

So you acknowledge girls walk out of my bed naked and I have a decent finance job? And I need to go to rehab…Almost sounds like you called me a BSD.

10*20=200

I’m beginning to think that RR is the “world is going to end” AI that Stephen Hawking keeps warning us about.

Who taught RR to post GIFs?