Physical Charter

Think another AFer whose name rhymes with “hickey” might have intercepted yours while in transit, whited-out the name on the physical certificate, and is still living in a false state of reality by bragging about earning this prestigious Charter to friends and family (despite the alteration being made in pencil).

#MyCrazyTheory

October and still no charter - although I also don’t have a doorman so maybe I missed it if it requires signature or something.

Nope

Got it by post today finally !!

Hi I have received mine yesterday. Did you receive it ?

I got mine last week. I must say I’m very impressed, beautiful piece of paper and huge.

I was awarded my charter on September 19 and got my physical charter in the mail today.

when was your work ex approved?

did u buy frame

I was awarded charter on the results day itself . My work experience was approved well before the results . Yes I got my frame from framing success , expensive but handy !

I may be the last person in America to receive the physical charter

I’m in the same boat – still waiting for mine; awarded the charter on September 15th.

Got my frame from Framing Success already but it was shipped with the glass completely shattered and I cut my hand when I opened the box. So I guess you can say I literally put blood, sweat, and tears into this program…

Let’s get physical !!! Let’s get physical

I was awarded the charter on June 11th…passed in 2014 but did not get 4 years of work experience until this June. The first charter of the class of 2015 was probably sometime in January since you can get the charter at any point as long as you have met the requirements.

Got mine yesterday! It’s official! Just waiting for my boss frame from Framing Success now…

I’m still waiting to get the Charter. Under Society Review, Decision Days Remaining: 1.

My original application was denied by my local society because I didn’t have a Charterholder as a reference. This wait has been so brutal, especially because I am actively looking for jobs.

I have passed L3 this year and completed the 48 months of working experience this October. I have submitted my membership application which has been approved by both CFAI and my local society. I have activated my membership and i can see my name in the members directory of CFAI (as Nyo CFA). However i have not received any email saying that now i am a CFA CHARTERHOLDER nor that i can use the CFA designation next to my name. (I remember older members mentioning this email). Are they gonna send me the physical charter or do i need to request to send it to me?

Check your spam. The physical charter is automatically shipped…they go out every 15th of the month.

Just got my physical charter through the post… It’s a work of art… Well worth the wait!

^ When was your charter awarded?

Charter awarded on the 27th August. Certificate received on the 19th October. And I live in London… not sure how relevant location is.