Playground rules

no problem man. make sure to give all the moms a wink.

bro, just include the kids in your workout, teach them some moves and the parents will be very appreciative.

Image result for always sunny dennis sex offender at the playground

^Amazing

someone would call the cops on you and you’d get harassed a ton by the police. it’s really not worth the trouble unless you were doing it add a social experiment

Dude, I do this all the time. This is the key – keep your shirt on, but be playful with the kids. Ask if they want to feel your biceps or rock solid abs. When the moms see you are properly clothed and just making friends, they let you do pull ups and etc to your hearts content. I’ve even gotten a few dates from the single mothers, because they love a guy who is good with kids!

^Tell me more.

Do I have to oil myself up also ? Any accents ? Any particular phrases ?

^for sure grow a stache.

LOL

This is a terrible idea.

Maybe the kids can play on your gym’s equipment. Yeah, seek counseling now before you’re labeled if the idea has ever crossed your mind. I recommend immediate castration in order to continue to be a respected member of society.

Ha, I do pull ups at the playground on my run home from work. But, I live in a neighborhood where people know each other. Honestly, if someone called the cops and they came they’d be pissed somebody called them at all over something so trivial. The got better shit to do. I mean, def keep your shirt on and don’t wear a ski mask or anything, but I don’t see the big deal. Obviously if it’s packed with kids, don’t go throwing them off playing king of the mountain.

The response here is kind of crazy. I mean, is everyone really that terrified of pedos all the time? Makes you wonder about some people’s psyche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEcubbF3kI8

Personally, I think as long as you behave like a normal person and without increasing the risk/ perceived risk of injury to other kids there is nothing wrong with working out in such a place. The trouble is if we take AF as a sample population and realise most responses are negative then there is a good probability that the responses in the actual scenario will not be positive either. As I mentioned before there are some types of confrontation that should be avoided at all costs,you are the sucker either way.

Many parks have exercise equipment, so that’s obviously fine to use. But if you’re doing pull-ups on something like what’s pictured below, it’s not okay. Anyone that thinks otherwise lacks any sense of self-awareness.

Image result for park playground

^There are actual pull-up bars where I workout + all the monkey stuff. It’s not like I am doing them on swing sets or anything ,just the whole proximity to the kids’ playground is the issue.

Yes, but are they for adults or kids? Here’s how you can tell…are the pull up bars placed on a padded surface like the rest of the playground? If so, they’re for kids. If they’re on a separate surface than the rest of the playground, then you may actually be fine to use them.

^^ Now you’re really mucking things up. Are you now saying there is dedicated exercise equipment next to the playground but not actually in the playground? I think you need to post some pictures of the area so we can truly know the situation. Make sure there are a lot of kids around when you take the pictures and be sure to get them in frame.

I think they belong to the kids,I might just frequent the place at mornings when there are no kids around.Thanks for the info.

I might as well buy an Ice Cream truck and tell the kids to call me uncle .